References in periodicals archive ?
was to tame the "interfering and unneighborly regulations of some
To Michael Godard Fine Art, whose unneighborly "entertainment" detracted from the positive energy displayed at the show.
constrain you as well--it is unneighborly to break into your
27, 1787) (arguing that if the Constitution is not ratified, the states might increase their "interfering and unneighborly regulations" and pointing to the German taxes on river commerce to illustrate the danger); THE FEDERALIST NO.
1975); see also MARDOCK, supra note 189, at 12 (stating John Beeson's view that slavery was "an extension of the unneighborly, unChristian, and destructive practice which for generations has been operating against the Aborigines"); Letter from Horace Greeley to Salmon P.
Our hearts went out to the indigent family who were trying to stay together and live peaceably in their home in the face of the unneighborly behavior we witnessed.
I believe our government's policy towards Cuba is cruel and unfair, profoundly unneighborly, and I felt morally obligated to help the island defend itself from our efforts to impose our values and our political system on it.
Saari offered a cigar (it would have been unneighborly to decline to join him).
1999) (referring to "[t]he interfering and unneighborly
In this lively animated program, two very decidedly unneighborly gophers (both quick to anger and revenge) reside in adjacent gopher holes.
163) The interfering and unneighborly regulations of some States, contrary to the true spirit of the Union, have, in different instances, given just cause of umbrage and complaint to others, and it is to be feared that examples of this nature, if not restrained by a national control, would be multiplied and extended till they became not less serious sources of animosity and discord than injurious impediments to the intercourse between the different parts of the Confederacy.
Dreissena polymorpha must seem downright unneighborly to the residents of Monroe, Mich.
Things can get pretty unneighborly and confusing in outer space what with radiation from one rival's satellites interfering with readings from another rival's satellites.
As long as you continue on your unneighborly path of taking away more summer weekends from my Seavey Loop neighbors and me each year, I will not enjoy the experience.
America went to war in a Third World country and the Russians needed to escalate and go to war with one of their neighbors, a totally unneighborly thing to do.
Thesaurus browser ?
- unobserved fire
Full browser ?
- Unnecessary Acronym
- Unnecessary Acronym Creator
- unnecessary addition
- unnecessary inclusion
- unnecessary loss
- Unnecessary Pain or Unnecessary Distress
- unnecessary prolongation
- Unnecessary Roughness Wrestling League
- unnecessary surgery
- Unnecessary Use Of Acronym