References in periodicals archive ?
And of course, the conflict rules are not confined to conflicts of fiduciary duty and self-interest: the fiduciary cannot unimpeachably exercise a fiduciary power when in a conflict between the fiduciary duty owed in relation to that power and another duty (a conflict of duty and duty).
Mr Wilson continued: "I have been told and shown evidence by an overwhelming number of unimpeachably neutral Labour remain staff that Corbyn's office, for which he must take full responsibility, consistently attempted to weaken and sabotage the Labour remain campaign, in contravention of the party's official position.
Group identity is more likely to lead to violence if it is reinforced by dualism, and especially what Sacks calls "pathological dualism," a "mutant form" of group identity that "sees humanity itself as radically, ontologically divided into the unimpeachably good and the irredeemably bad." Sacks also follows the French cultural anthropologist and literary critic Rene Girard in maintaining that it's violence that causes religion rather than the other way around: "All societies generate internal conflict that can become violent and self-destructive.
His richly-talented opening act, Olivia Chaney, is, in this scribe's opinion, an unimpeachably unique talent of very rare quality.
At Best's successful appeal hearing, the BHA's representative Graeme McPherson QC made three separate apologies to Best, committed the governing body to paying the trainer's legal fees to date, admitted it made an error ignoring the PJA's warning about Lohn and confessed it had lost sight of the importance of maintaining a disciplinary panel that was unimpeachably independent.
Also, their previously held perception as unimpeachably liquid instruments will end: Under certain conditions, fund boards will have the option to impose redemption fees or even block redemptions in a crisis.
unmistakably true--a story that will be seen as unimpeachably real
(10) What made The Seasons a particularly useful test case for the proponents of perpetual copyright was that it seemed unimpeachably original, a poetry produced by the author's direct experience of nature with his own feelings and sentiments superadded, rather than a patchwork of previous texts or textually-derived representations.
Although the success of this fighting force cannot be judged by traditional metrics (since it never saw combat) the strategy unimpeachably succeeded as a deterrent.
(47) By the latter years of the war, however, Lopez, who had fled Newport in the face of the British invasion there and who was in the midst of trying to convince the Continental Congress to repay him for the seizure of one of his privateers, no longer hesitated to speak openly about the damage done to the "reputable ladys" of his previous home city by the acts of "our destructive enemys." (48) Lopez's transformations from a rhetorically mild and unimpeachably neutral "merchant prince" and from a member of an "undifferentiated economic elite" to a "conspicuous and open" friend of the American cause and "a professed enemy to the British" are traceable, at least in part, through the evolution of his letter-writing style.
The first is a public, communal, inclusive, unimpeachably productive
IF Lord Coe is serious about cleaning up athletics and being an unimpeachably independent voice in the debates about the future of track and field, he must resign as the 'Global Brand Ambassador' for Nike.
C Heroic, and unimpeachably British 13 How many Top 10 singles did 2007 X Factor winner Leon Jackson release?
Taking as its narrator an "unimpeachably neutral" middle-aged university archivist, Michael Lowe, Bowdrings novel explores the inevitable inadequacy of recorded history and archival repositories even while it draws heavily from archival records.
It testifies to the powerful and original thinking that was her hallmark, the sharpness with which she detected parallels between ages, and her unimpeachably elegant phrasing.
Thesaurus browser ?
- unilateral contract
- unilateral descent
- unilateral paralysis
Full browser ?
- Unimodem Service Provider
- Unimodular group
- Unimodular matrix
- unimodulus matrix
- unimolecular dissociation
- unimolecular reaction
- unimolecular reaction
- Unimpaired Tactical Effectiveness
- Unimportant Quantity of Source Material
- unimproved land
- Unimproved Land Contract of Sale
- unimproved value