References in periodicals archive ?
The most crucial task is opening the library, Megally says of the museum's vast collection of some 5,000 manuscripts and 7,000 old books that have for several years laid in storage unaccessible to the public because of a lack of funding to renew the premises.
I'd say this brawl went on for 10 to 15 minutes, with the street being unaccessible for that period.
A denial of service attack involves web addresses being hit by a flood of traffic, making the website unaccessible.
This kind of problem is relevant to the case in which the target location is hosted in an unaccessible or unknown region and it has been tackled with an adaptive approach, in which the array probes are first used to image, although qualitatively, the unknown region and then to provide the resulting focused field, and assessed in the case of a 2_D scalar configuration.
They are only accessible during elections, once they are in, they become unaccessible to citizens.
Nine villages are still totally unaccessible," he said.
206) However, the state supreme court reversed, holding that "[a] warrantless search of the zippered pockets of an unaccessible jacket may not be upheld as a search incident to a lawful arrest where there is no longer any danger that the arrestee or a confederate might gain access to the article.
However, he said demand for certain rarer metals has meant some items that the firm's stockists have not run out of for more than 30 years are unaccessible.
And Northumbrian Water reservoirs were deserted, some of them unaccessible, while at others anglers decided it was too cold to fish.
Al Jazeera's Cath Turner, reporting from the capital, Port-au-Prince, said that the new estimates were done after the organisation collected data from areas that were previously unaccessible.
There are some fine insights in this section, such as noting in "The Aleph" a hierararchy of divine objects in ever-increasing degrees of inferiority while the perfection of the divine reality remains unaccessible (133).
141) The New York Court of Appeals reversed the New York Supreme Court Appellate Division's ruling, stating that "[a] warrantless search of the zippered pockets of an unaccessible jacket may not be upheld as a search incident to a lawful arrest where there is no longer any danger that the arrestee or a confederate might gain access to the article.
Part of the "Hemus" Highway near Varna is unaccessible.
Democrats say they've already gone as far as possible to tap such dollars, and that fiscal prudence and legal restraints make these dollars unaccessible.
In this first stage, the system was tested in the laboratories of the DACS Department of the Universita Politecnica delle Marche: a rectangular shaped area was drawn on the floor, simulating a dangerous and unaccessible area which could possibly be found on construction sites.
Thesaurus browser ?
- UN agency
- unable to help
- unabridged dictionary
- unaccounted for
- unacquainted with
Full browser ?
- Unacceptable Pollutant Level
- Unaccompanied Air Baggage
- Unaccompanied Alien Child
- Unaccompanied Alien Child Protection Act
- Unaccompanied Baggage
- Unaccompanied Baggage
- Unaccompanied Enlisted Personnel Housing
- Unaccompanied Homeless Youth
- Unaccompanied Minor
- Unaccompanied Minor Program
- Unaccompanied Officer Personnel Housing
- Unaccompanied Officer's Quarters
- Unaccompanied Personnel Housing
- Unaccompanied Personnel Leased Housing
- Unaccompanied Refugee Minor
- Unaccompanied Refugee Minor Program