References in periodicals archive ?
16) Bearing in mind the presence, even in the academies of learning, of rabbinic spies for Rome, of the ilk of Judah ben Gerim, we can have some inkling of the personal danger in which anyone composing a prayer against Rome would be placing himself, since the identity of their traducer would assuredly be disclosed to the Roman authorities.
The apparatuses used in the experimental research are: displacement traducer, type W200 (made by HBM-Germany); tensometric amplifiers, type N2314 (made by IEMI-Bucharest); force traducer, of original design (Otlacan, 2002); analog-digital convertor (National Instruments); mechanical part of the stall, achieved by the authors.
I can see the temptation to which admirable libertarians like Nat Hentoff have been drawn: namely, the argument that Bill Clinton is an immoral scoundrel and traducer of basic protections like the Fourth and Sixth amendments and should get what's coming to him.
None of his traducers sought to peruse the man's resume to discover if he indeed merited his appointment or not.
and a second shorter poem, Irish Chiefs and Scotch Traducers, apparently
Instead, he had put his intellect in the service of the oppressors and traducers of Africa and Africans.
Knowing pressure traducers, accelerometers and chips comprise black boxes doesn't provide a clue about how they operate.
46) It is notable that in Poetaster's climactic, corrective scene, Virgil is the critical commentator who delineates the motives and the behavior of Horace's traducers and who prescribes to Crispinus the means for rectifying his shortcomings as a poet.
Those unfairly maligned - a matter to be adjudicated by a wholly independent revamped Press Council with teeth - should have the right of reply, with equal prominence, to their traducers, and on the same page on which they were attacked.
The measurement of the operational temperatures is performed by a device with 6 measuring channels having as traducers some miniature resistance.
Here, however, there is clear evidence of traducers of the Flavian gens in operation: those who alleged a Transpadane origo were suggesting at the least that the family was not from Italy and probably that the great-grandfather was not even born a Roman citizen.
Thesaurus browser ?
- trades union
- tradescant's aster
- trading card
- trading floor
- trading operations
- trading post
- trading stamp
- traditional knowledge
- Trafalgar Square
- traffic circle
- traffic control
- traffic cop
- traffic court
- traffic island
- traffic jam
- traffic lane
- traffic light
- traffic pattern
- traffic signal
- Tragelaphus angasi
- Tragelaphus buxtoni
- Tragelaphus eurycerus
- Tragelaphus imberbis
- Tragelaphus scriptus
Full browser ?
- TRADOC System Training Officer
- TRADOC Systems Analysis Activity
- TRADOC Systems Management
- TRADOC Systems Management - Soldier
- TRADOC Systems Manager
- TRADOC Systems Manager - Army Battle Command Systems
- TRADOC Systems Manager Fire Support Command, Control, & Coordination
- TRADOC Test Instrumentation Program
- TRADOC Training and Assessment Team
- TRADOC Training Center Assessment
- Tradorec XL
- Traducción Asistida por Ordenador
- Traducción e Interpretación
- Traducción y Nuevas Tecnologías
- Traducteur Intelligent Avec Meta-Modele Extensible
- Traducteurs Sans Frontières
- Traduction Assistée Par Ordinateur
- Traduction Oecuménique de la Bible
- Traduction Table
- Traduzione Interconfessionale in Lingua Corrente
- Traetta, Tommaso