References in periodicals archive ?
enterica is gobbled up by Tetrahymena, crammed into a food vacuole, then ejected from the protozoan.
The d(T[G.sub.4]T) telomeric repeat sequence of the free-living ciliate protozoa Tetrahymena forms tetramolecular GQs that are considered simpler models of biologically relevant human quadruplexes, being used to obtain high resolution data on pharmaceutical drug-DNA interactions .
Patterns of protein evolution in Tetrahymena urelia ile: implications for estimates of effective population size.
feeding selectivity in the ciliate Tetrahymena pyriformis Erenberg,
Szostak, "Telomeres and telomerase: the path from maize, Tetrahymena and yeast to human cancer and aging," Nature Medicine, vol.
"A Cytological Study of Micronuclear Elongation during Conjugation in Tetrahymena" Chromosoma.
Ward and Codd (1999) found that MCLF was 1.4-3.5 more toxic to the protozoan Tetrahymena pyriformis (Ehrenberg, 1830) than MC-LR and linked it to a higher hydrophobicity of MC-LF.
In addition, Stx-producing bacteria can kill the protozoan Tetrahymena thermophile to avoid consumption by this predator (35).
(1985) Identification of a specific telomere terminal transferase activity in Tetrahymena extracts.
Allan, "QSAR using momentum-space and trivial feature count descriptors-an application to Tetrahymena pyriformis toxicity," Journal of Molecular Structure, vol.
Schultz, "Structure-toxicity relationships for phenols to Tetrahymena pyriformis" Chemosphere, vol.
The actin genes of Dictyostelium (Firtel et al., 1979), Oxytricha (Kaine and Spear, 1982), and Tetrahymena (Cupples and Pearlman, 1986; Hirono et al., 1987) are also without introns.
The researchers solved the structure of telomerase in Tetrahymena thermophila, the single-celled eukaryotic organism in which scientists first identified telomerase and telomeres, leading to the 2009 Nobel Prize in medicine or physiology.
Tetrahymena pyriformis.A tool for toxicological studies.Chemosphere, 38(7): 1631-1669.
Thesaurus browser ?
- tetrachoric correlation
- tetrachoric correlation coefficient
- Tetraclinis articulata
- tetradecanoic acid
- tetraethyl lead
- Tetragonia expansa
- Tetragonia tetragonioides
- tetralogy of Fallot
- Tetraneuris acaulis
- Tetraneuris grandiflora
- Tetrao urogallus
- tetrasodium pyrophosphate
Full browser ?
- tetrahydrofurfuryl acetate
- tetrahydrofurfuryl alcohol
- tetrahydrofurfuryl oleate
- tetrahydrofurfuryl phthalate
- tetrahydrofuryl salicylate
- tetrahydroxyadipic acid
- Tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride
- Tetrahymena Genome Database
- Tetrahymena pyriformis
- Tetrahymena thermophila
- tetraiodophenolphthalein sodium
- tetraisopropylthiuram disulfide
- Tetrakis 4-Benzoic Acid Porphyrin
- Tetrakis 4-Chlorophenyl Borate
- Tetrakis Diethylamido Titanium
- Tetrakis Dimethylamine Ethylene
- Tetrakis Dimethylamino Titanium
- Tetrakis hexahedron
- Tetrakis hexahedron
- Tetrakis Hydroxymethyl Phosphonium Sulfate
- tetrakishydroxy-methylphosphonium chloride
- tetrakisphosphonium chloride