References in periodicals archive ?
These dimensions were: adaptability (Ad), achievement motivation (Am), competition (Co), enthusiasm (En), general ability (Ga), maturity (Ma), mental health (Mh), morality (Mo), sensitivity (Se), shrewdness (Sh), self- sufficiency (Ss), suspiciousness (Su), tension (Tn).
A 68 year old man presented with chief complaints of irritability, withdrawn behaviour and reduced sleep for the past 2 weeks followed by increased physical activity and suspiciousness against this neighbours for the past 1 week.
Indeed, modernist diagnostic reification of paranoid thoughts as 'persecutory delusions', construed as false, meaningless beliefs under the rubric of schizophrenia spectrum and psychotic disorders (DSM-V, 2013), has been criticised for positioning human suspiciousness within a discourse of pathology, dysfunction and deficit (Boyle, 2011).
Until one might view with some suspiciousness the calculations arrived at out of the total vote of 4.
Behavior may now be affected, with an increase in episodes of anger and/or suspiciousness.
The behavioral consequences of early life adversities include increased stress reactions to daily life events, cognitive difficulties, and suspiciousness of others--all being characteristics also for psychosis.
A 63-year-old woman was brought by her husband for abnormal behavior since 4 months (2014), in the form of suspiciousness toward her daughter-in-law doing some black magic on her.
But there is a tone of ugliness creeping across the world, as democracies retreat, as tribalism mounts, as suspiciousness and authoritarianism take centre stage.
6] to calculate the suspiciousness of each executable statement as the detected priority.
This paper argues that this suspiciousness can be explained in terms of the suspiciousness of deferring to an epistemic peer.
His topics include inside the mind of paranoia, the engine of paranoia: the suspiciousness system, the monster with the green eyes: jealousy, treating paranoia, paranoia and violence, and what can be done about the paranoia problem.
Fear or suspiciousness of others or a strong nervous feeling
After defining paranoia, he delves into the mind of the paranoid individual, details kinds of paranoia and their causes, and demonstrates where paranoia comes from by exploring the origins of suspiciousness.
At minimum, agents can refer suspect reports to special investigative units with relevant priorities based on the combination of size and suspiciousness of the claim.
Hofstadter allowed that he had borrowed a clinical term, but he thought that "no other word adequately evokes the sense of heated exaggeration, suspiciousness, and conspiratorial fantasy that I have in mind.
Thesaurus browser ?
- sushi bar
- suspended animation
- suspender belt
- suspense account
- suspension bridge
- suspension point
- suspension system
- suspensory bandage
- Susquehanna River
- suss out
- Sussex spaniel
- Sussex University
- sustaining pedal
- sustaining program
Full browser ?
- Suspicious Activity Monitoring Protocol
- Suspicious activity report
- Suspicious Activity Report by Money Services Business
- Suspicious Activity Report by Securities and Futures Industries
- Suspicious Activity Report for Casinos
- Suspicious Activity Report for Casinos and Card Clubs
- Suspicious Activity Report for Securities Brokers and Dealers
- Suspicious Activity Reporting System
- Suspicious Circumstances
- Suspicious Person
- Suspicious Pile Of Rocks
- Suspicious Transaction Report
- Suspicious Transaction Report
- Suspicious Transaction Reporting Office
- Suspicious Transaction Reports
- Suspicious Vehicle
- Suspiciously-Pathological Glucose Tolerance
- Susquehanna Area Mountain Bike Association
- Susquehanna Association for the Blind and Vision Impaired
- Susquehanna Bicycle Racing Team
- Susquehanna Company
- Susquehanna County
- Susquehanna County, PA
- Susquehanna County, Pennsylvania
- Susquehanna Diversified Engineering
- Susquehanna Economic Development Association
- Susquehanna Financial Group
- Susquehanna Health System
- Susquehanna International Group
- Susquehanna Library Cooperative
- Susquehanna Music and Arts Festival