References in periodicals archive ?
The development, covering three hectares of land, is located along Tagaytay-Nasugbu Highway between Ayala Malls Serin and Our Lady of Lourdes Church.
Williams, who stepped in at four days' notice, looked a little rusty and was caught by some good shots by Serin before eye damage forced the German to quit at the end of the third.
The victim said Serin, now 19, also beat her before handcuffing her Dec.
Earlier in the week, a Wood Sandpiper was on the newly-created pools at RSPB Malltraeth Marsh, two Serins were close to the Great Orme Copper Mines and a Grey-headed Wagtail was a nice find at NWWT Cemlyn Bay, where a Black Tern sallied offshore.
In the retail property business, ALI opened new retail hubs like Nuvali Solenad 3, Ayala Malls Legazpi in Albay, Shops at Atria in Iloilo, Ayala Malls Serin in Tagaytay, Circuit Lane in Circuit Makati and a new phase of UP Town Center.
Bordeaux's touchdowns were scored by Julien Rey, Louis Madaule, Sofiane Guitoune and Yann Lesgourgues, with outside-half Pierre Bernard twice converting and landing a brace of penalties, his replacement Baptiste Serin adding a third from the final kick of an unforgettable encounter.
Goldsmith, of Serin Close, West Derby, is charged with possession of an axe in a public place, but Dawson, of Tollerton Road, West Derby, is not alleged to have been armed.
Serin West Tagaytay, Avida Land's first project in a leisure destination, celebrated two milestones that signified the start of the project's construction: the ground breaking of its Tower 1 and the blessing and formal opening of its Information Center which is located along the Tagaytay-Nasugbu Highway.
It started poorly for Ireland with Darren Sweetnam receiving a yellow card after just 90 seconds for an awkward tackle on Francois Bouvier and scrum-half Baptiste Serin nailed the penalty.
Serin is the director of the Criminal Justice Decision-Making Laboratory and associate professor with Carleton University in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
She has played lead in a Punjabi film titled "Ki Jana Pardes" (Why go abroad) and she is a German journalist Serin in "10:10" (Arin Paul) in addition to delivering its title song.
Yesterday: Norsky, Zeebrugge; Norqueen, Europoort; Christian Essberger, Rotterdam; Swan Diana, Rotterdam; Christine Y, Amsterdam; Sand Serin, Waterford; Tenax, Waterford; Don 3, Dunkirk; Kronviken, Lyme Bay; Containerships VI, Ghent; Jotagas, Rotterdam; Dutch Faith, Rotterdam.
Among species that could colonise the north are the scops owl, the serin and the hoopoe.
Danny Williams warmed up for his Millennium Stadium date with Matt Skelton with a not entirely convincing win over eager German Adnan Serin.
A MALE Serin - a bright yellow, Southern European Finch - was a surprise visitor to some wasteground in Foots Cray, Kent.
Thesaurus browser ?
- serial murderer
- serial music
- serial operation
- serial port
- serial printer
- serial processing
- serial publication
- sericea lespedeza
- series circuit
- Serinus canaria
- Seriola dorsalis
- Seriola grandis
- Seriola zonata
- serious music
- Seriphidium canum
- Seriphidium maritimum
- Seriphidium tridentatum
- Seriphus politus
Full browser ?
- Sérigraphie Vernis Repiquage
- Serikat Buruh Es
- Serikat Buruh Listrik Dan Gas Indonesia
- Serikat Buruh Logam
- Serikat Buruh Migran Indonesia
- Serikat Buruh Radio Republik Indonesia
- Serikat Buruh Rokok Indonesia
- Serikat Buruh Transportasi Perjuangan Indonesia
- Serikat Guru Jakarta
- Serikat Pekerja Kereta Api
- Serikat Pekerja Otomotif Indonesia
- Serikat Pekerja Seluruh Indonesia
- Serikat Pekerja Tingkat Perusahaan
- Serikat Pekerja Transportasi Indonesia
- Serikat Petani Jawa Barat
- Serikat Petani Jawa Timur
- Serim Ral
- Serin finch
- serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor
- serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor
- serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor, clade A, member 1
- serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor, clade A, member 3
- serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor, clade B (ovalbumin), member
- serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor, clade D (heparin cofactor)
- serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor, clade H (heat-shock protein
- serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor, clade I (pancpin), member 2
- Serine 23 with Threonine
- Serine 51 to Glycine
- Serine 51 to Threonine
- Serine 61 with Proline
- Serine 65 to Cysteine
- Serine 84 to Alanine
- Serine 982
- serine arginine rich protein-specific kinase 3
- Serine arginine-rich pre-mRNA splicing factor SR-A1
- Serine at Position 911
- serine carboxypeptidase
- serine deaminase
- serine dehydrase
- Serine dehydratase
- Serine endopeptidase