References in periodicals archive ?
Hurst (1967) suggested 4 categories of egg masses: coiled ribbons, egg cords, ovoid or globular jelly masses, and saclike masses.
In human biology, what S is a saclike organ in which food is partially digested?
Paul, despite his limitations of eight sucker-bearing arms, a soft saclike body and no internal shell, revolutionized the football industry, even if it was only for a year.
Saclike filter feeder ascidians have been reported to be an important source in drug discovery.
Stamen produces pollen in its anthers, which are saclike structures attached to the end of the slender filaments.
The saclike alveoli are arranged in lobes and lobules in the mammary gland.
Often, however, serious health problems are centered in a dog's gallbladder, a small, tough-skinned, saclike structure, situated in the abdominal cavity, that plays a relatively dispensable role in digestion.
follicle--A saclike structure within the ovary that gradually enlarges and, with one burst, releases an egg into the oviduct.
46) Current theory suggests that incomplete trophoblastic invasion of the uterine vascular endothelium results in thick-walled, muscular vessels rather than saclike, flaccid vessels, which is the normal response to trophoblastic invasion.
In general, the ovary of the Japanese medaka is an unpaired saclike organ attached to the wall of the coelomic cavity.
Thesaurus browser ?
- Saccharum officinarum
- Sachs disease
- sack coat
- sack out
- sack race
- sack up
- sackcloth and ashes
- sacral nerve
- sacral plexus
- sacral vein
- sacral vertebra
- sacrament of the Eucharist
- sacramental manduction
- sacramental oil
- sacramental wine
- Sacramento Mountains
- Sacramento River
- Sacramento sturgeon
- Sacred College
- sacred cow
- sacred fig
- sacred ibis
- sacred lotus
- sacred mushroom
- sacred scripture
- sacred text
Full browser ?
- Sackur-Tetrode equation
- Sackville Heights Elementary School
- Sackville Heights Junior High
- Sackville High School
- Sackville Rivers Advisory Board
- Sackville Thomas
- Sackville, Charles, 6th earl of Dorset
- Sackville, George Sackville Germain, 1st Viscount
- Sackville, Lionel Sackville-West, 2d Baron
- Sackville, Thomas, 1st Earl of Dorset
- Sackville-West Victoria Mary
- Sackville-West, Victoria Mary
- Sackville-West, Vita
- Sackville-West, Vita
- SACLANT Intelligence Plan
- SACLANT Liaison Element