revoke


Also found in: Dictionary, Medical, Legal, Financial, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Graphic Thesaurus  🔍
Display ON
Animation ON
Legend
Synonym
Antonym
Related
  • all
  • verb
  • noun

Synonyms for revoke

Synonyms for revoke

to take back or remove

Synonyms for revoke

the mistake of not following suit when able to do so

fail to follow suit when able and required to do so

Related Words

References in periodicals archive ?
Whenever the recipient switches on the phone after the time, they will get the deleted message since he wouldn't have received the revoke request.
As for Parliament's stand toward the revoke, Hashimi said, "There are constitutional mechanism known by all on how Parliament should deal with revoked laws by the Presidency, Parliament can vote on accepting the amendments proposed in the revoking or amend them or even reject them and return them back to the Presidency to study them to make appropriate decision."
However, once the grantor revokes the provision that causes the trust to be a grantor trust, the current income beneficiary is required to make the QSST election within two months and 16 days.
Despite that setback, it now falls to the Labour Assembly Government to do something about it and I believe the Minister for Environment, Planning and Countryside has a duty to revoke the planning permission and indemnify the council from any potential financial losses.
The North Carolina board's action to revoke his license has not affected his expert witness work, he says.
The Ticket to Work and Work Incentives Improvement Act of 1999 provides an opportunity for certain individuals to revoke their Form 4361, Application for Exemption From Self-Employment Tax for Use by Ministers, Members of Religious Orders and Christian Science Practitioners.
Peruvian airline Aero Continente is planning to appeal against the Chilean aviation authority's decision to revoke its operating licence.
In the meantime, Arizona Attorney General Janet Napolitano blasted Andersen for the collapsed settlement and asked the state Board of Accountancy to revoke the licenses of all certified public accountants at Andersen who were involved in the BFA situation.
The only thing a seal program can do is revoke the seal.
A LOGBOOK used by a police licensing officer was inaccurate and should not be used to revoke a Coventry nightclub's licence, the club's solicitor told licensing justices yesterday.
IRS Can Revoke Tax Exemption Of Church For Paristan Politicking, Federal Appellate Court Rules
Browner announced last week, her agency will revoke five exemptions it had previously granted for potentially carcinogenic pesticides and will turn down requests for 16 more.
Regulations also revoke the Public Health (Imported Milk) Regulations 1926, which are no longer enforced.
During the meeting, Phal said the government had revoked 90 per cent of irregular documents from foreigners and set a deadline of July 30 to revoke the remaining 10 per cent.