References in periodicals archive ?
Patients treated with bupropion, a norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitor (NDRI), have rates of overall sexual dysfunction comparable to placebo (SOR: B, RCTs with heterogeneous results).
The final drug, bupropion, is an atypical antidepressant in that it does not have an inhibitory effect on serotonin reuptake and its mechanism of action is uncertain.
Bupropion, a norepinephrine and dopamine reuptake inhibitor, seems especially helpful for fibromyalgia cognitive problems, Dr.
First-trimester use of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors and the risk of birth defects.
EB-1020 is being developed for adult ADHD based on its potent norepinephrine (NE) reuptake inhibition, combined with moderate dopamine (DA) reuptake inhibition and very modest serotonin (5-HT) reuptake inhibition.
Major Finding: ALKS 5461 was effective in 32 patients with major depressive disorder who failed to respond adequately to treatment with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors or serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors.
Washington, July 05 (ANI): A new study has suggested that children born to women who take certain antidepressants, including selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, during the first trimester of pregnancy may modestly increase the risk of developing autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
In the study, patients starting generic selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) and generic selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs) had a discontinuation rate of 44.
This type of interaction may be overlooked because of the relatively safe drug-drug interaction profile of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs).
Your article on the controversy surrounding selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) (1) is very much appreciated by many people.
Randomized placebo-controlled trials with tricyclic and tetracyclic antidepressants (TCAs), selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), serotonin and noradrenaline reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs), and monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) were analyzed.
Women on serotonin reuptake inhibitors who took Viagra reported improved sexual function after eight weeks, compared with those who took a placebo.
1) Six percent of the almost 120,000 deliveries included in a retrospective study were to women who were given selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, and 37% of these women had prescriptions for their antidepressant filled one or more times per trimester.
A new analysis of data from observational studies and case reports has confirmed that the use of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors is associated with an increased risk of upper gastrointestinal hemorrhage, particularly in patients also taking NSAIDs.
Although further studies are warranted, the safety of the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors and the serotonin norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors on patients with comorbid cardiac conditions is impressive.
Thesaurus browser ?
- return address
- return key
- return on invested capital
- return on investment
- return ticket
- returning officer
- Reuben Lucius Goldberg
- reusable program
- reusable routine
- rev up
- revealed religion
- Revelation of Saint John the Divine
Full browser ?
- reunite with
- Reus laesae majestatis punitur
- Reus, Spain - Reus
- Reus, Tarragona
- Reus, Tarragona
- Reus, Tarragona
- Reusability Library Framework
- Reusable - Expendable - Reusable
- Reusable Absorbent System
- Reusable Ada Avionics Software Package
- Reusable Ada Products for Information Systems Development
- Reusable ADA Repository System
- Reusable Aerodynamic Space Vehicle
- reusable analog IP
- Reusable Application Integration and Development Standards
- Reusable Asset Specification
- Reusable Avionics Software Project
- Reusable Building Materials Exchange
- Reusable Business Object Architecture