processing


Also found in: Dictionary, Medical, Legal, Financial, Acronyms, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to processing: processing time, Arduino
Graphic Thesaurus  🔍
Display ON
Animation ON
Legend
Synonym
Antonym
Related
  • noun

Words related to processing

References in periodicals archive ?
Grinding machines offer a new dimension in profit processing components and not just finishing components.
However, unlike Mezirow's (2000) model, and service-learning (Eyler& Giles, 1999) theory which privilege rational, cognitive processing of dissonance through reflection and view emotions as something to be managed or controlled, this study confirms the central importance of the emotional and visceral aspects of transformational learning.
Optimization Of A380 Alloy For Semi-solid Processing (T05-143)
This is in addition to ensuring that the regulations set forth by the government for organic processing are met.
The purpose of this guide was to speed up processing time by instituting more consistent input from the customers, and fewer returns for incomplete information.
Recognizing its processing times as unacceptable, the agency enlisted the Graduate Studies Division of the University of South Florida in Tampa to analyze its application and hiring procedure.
Besides the fact that the process lends itself to automation, another compelling argument in favor of planar waveguide is that the component architecture also lends itself to batch processing. What this means in a manufacturing context is that a number of dies can be mounted on a 6- or 8-inch wafer and processed simultaneously.
From a taxpayer viewpoint, technological modernization of the information processing and telecommunication systems should help eliminate unnecessary contacts, provide more timely responses to questions with fewer hassles and provide more timely access to tax returns and other taxpayer information.
Currently, 60% of AECCo's production is CGC with its main market in the automotive industry, The remaining 40% splits evenly between centrifugal and green sand, both of which cast components for a variety of markets including heat treat, automotive, marine and food processing.
The Institute of Plastics Engineering of the University of Paderborn, Germany, is organizing its second international conference focusing on European research in the area of rubber processing. The results of three major research projects will be introduced to the public within the scope of this conference, which will take place in Paderborn from January 25-26.
Large insurers have outsourced business processes such as claims processing and call center support for years.
Last June, Hunkar also introduced a new modular signal-conditioning device called Universal Signal Conditioning Multi-DAQ that is said to provide more accurate processing of temperature, pressure, or voltage signals from machine or mold sensors.
KeySource, the software that Suma Soft uses for data entry for its outsourcing clients, transmits encrypted document images to offshore processing facilities, and then transmits processed data back to client facilities securely via the Internet.
Industry experts gathered to discuss pulp processing challenge during the Technology Summit at Peachtree City in May 2001.
This study compares the effect of a traditional approach to teaching grammar with the processing instruction approach when dealing with psychological verbs that alternate between a transitive and an intransitive use (molestarle/molestarla).
Full browser ?