References in periodicals archive ?
The knowledge-based process refers to Raytheon's unique six step process--visualize, commit, prioritize, characterize, improve, and achieve--to identify and accomplish productivity improvements to make customer satisfaction and business growth a reality.
Powerful, unique program enables IT Marketers to get an immediate jump on valuable prospects by allowing them to categorize, prioritize, cultivate and deliver highly-actionable leads for their sales force in real-time.
Remediation Tasks - Provides actionable recommendations to prioritize and fix security issues that impact the business most.
Additionally, the one-click signatures provide an easy way to prioritize even our custom applications.
As a result, Preventsys can consolidate more network data and provide customers a complete view of security risk relative to their corporate and regulatory policies, enabling them to prioritize tasks, view a snapshot of risks for critical systems at any given point and automate their compliance reporting.
1 is the latest offering of the Securify Network Security Management System, which combines both a black and white list approach and continuously monitors all network traffic in real time to precisely identify, prioritize, and block to harden the internal network.
Using Ample IQ technology in statistically multiplexed Gigabit Ethernet networks, the Harrier prioritizes voice traffic and sends it to the forwarding plane in a non-blocking fashion.
COA identifies, prioritizes, and recommends appropriate agent action for each opportunity.
It then automatically digests all of it, prioritizes it and makes it actionable -- effectively becoming the manager of managers, and enabling both security and IT operations to track security improvement over time.
By creating customized roles, customers can allow any user to add and track change requests, while the development team organizes and prioritizes project activities around them.
LOUIS -- New Software Application Rapidly Defines and Prioritizes Chemical Series for Follow-Up Screening
By tightly integrating and correlating the threat information provided by Sourcefire Intrusion Sensors and Agents with the network intelligence provided by Sourcefire RNA Sensors, the Sourcefire Defense Center easily prioritizes the millions of security events to determine the most critical events to an organization's business and takes the appropriate actions.
Centauri Business Service Manager(TM) achieves alignment between IT and the business, optimizes critical IT services to reduce costs, improves business efficiency and prioritizes management of resources.
Based on technology proven in more than 450 customer deployments, STM accurately identifies and prioritizes threats by correlating vulnerability data and asset values with real-time events from intrusion detection systems, firewalls, virtual private networks, antivirus solutions, servers, routers, switches and applications.
This network knowledge can than be leveraged in ArcSight's award-winning TruThreat(TM) Real Time Correlation which currently prioritizes and manages threats and attacks across a network by correlating vulnerability scanner data, an asset's business value and real-time alert information.
Thesaurus browser ?
- printing business
- printing company
- printing concern
- printing ink
- printing machine
- printing operation
- printing press
- printing process
- printing shop
- printing unit
- Priodontes giganteus
- Prionace glauca
- Prionotus carolinus
- priority processing
- Priscoan aeon
- Priscoan eon
- prism spectroscope
- prison camp
- prison cell
- prison chaplain
- prison farm
- prison guard
- prison house
- prison term
- prisoner of war
Full browser ?
- Prioritization Phase
- Prioritization Phase Contention Level
- Prioritize, Focus and Follow-up
- Prioritized Burst Segmentation
- Prioritized Candidate Target List
- Prioritized Channel Assignment Scheme
- Prioritized Contention Resolution
- Prioritized Cost Format
- Prioritized Daily Task List
- Prioritized Defended Asset
- Prioritized Defended Asset List
- Prioritized Distributed Queueing Random Access Protocol
- Prioritized Effects List
- Prioritized Fixed Spreading Gain
- Prioritized Generalized Multi-Code
- Prioritized Generalized Variable Spreading Gain
- Prioritized Improvement List
- Prioritized Just-Enough-Time
- Prioritized Optical Burst Switching
- Prioritized Overlay Multicast
- Prioritized Packet Variable Spreading Gain
- Prioritized Petri Net
- Prioritized Regional Objective
- Prioritized Requirements, Impacts & Schedule Milestones
- Priority (fencing)
- Priority (fencing)
- Priority (fencing)
- Priority 1 casualty
- Priority 2 casualty
- Priority 3 casualty
- Priority Abatement Area
- Priority Access and Channel Assignment
- Priority Access Control Enabled
- Priority Access for Dialing
- Priority Action Agenda
- Priority Action Programme
- priority add-on
- Priority AND Gate
- Priority and informatics in Public Transport
- Priority Area 1
- Priority Area Assessment
- Priority Area for Economic Regeneration
- Priority Area for Interdisciplinary Action
- Priority Area Telecommunications System
- Priority Banking Officer
- Priority ceiling protocol