References in periodicals archive ?
To guarantee efficient policy-making and decisions based on evidence and empirics, 'that should be the perfect set up of the NFA council,' she said.
So may limitation kami, hanggang policy-making s'ya.
A questionnaire was administered to participants, which was designed to assess participants' knowledge, capacity and organizational process of generation, synthesis and utilization of research evidence in policy-making regarding MNCH.
The first chapter on intergovernmentalism expands the usual survey of the federal-provincial division of powers to include discussion of First Nations and cities as important actors in the intergovernmental policy-making context.
Analysts feel that the move would make monetary policy-making less transparent.
Summary: The Dubai Economic Council, or DEC, recently conducted a visit to the United States, as part of its vision of being a strategic partner to the Government of Dubai in economic policy-making.
6 DYNAMICS OF ARAB FOREIGN POLICY-MAKING IN THE TWENTY FIRST CENTURY DOMESTIC CONSTRAINTS AND EXTERNAL CHALLENGES
Under a democratic climate, effective school advocates, policy of school-based management, formalization of parents' role in school councils by law, and the participation for parents in local school policy-making have been developed and encouraged by government and thus, there is a growing demand for parental participation in educational policy-making (Deem, 1994; Raty, Kasanen, & Laine, 2009).
SIR - Your report on the First Minister's announcement of the creation of a Welsh Public Policy Institute highlighted the importance of top-quality thinking to inform Government policy ("Carwyn hopes new think-tank will give policy-making a boost", February 9).
One of the more prominent issues to emerge from the recent economic crisis has been a concern about the method and quality of policy-making in Ireland.
Slocombe, and Philip Zelikow, provide their insiders' perspectives on policy-making processes and pressures, while the academic contributors provide a more critical view.
The aim of the component is to enhance policy-making mechanism and support basic structures for participation of civil society, government, institutional capacity building for ten private organizations.
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Fars News Agency Managing Director Hamid Reza Moqaddamfar on Monday stressed the importance of policy-making and investment in media for strengthening the country's power in soft warfare.
For advanced practice nurses and students, this guide addresses health policy and politics, covering the entire policy-making process, including agenda setting, government response, and program design, implementation, and evaluation, with a focus on the federal and state levels.
Education ministers are to discuss how to make better use of research in the development of policy-making, at their next Council meeting in May.
Thesaurus browser ?
- police cruiser
- police department
- police detective
- police dog
- police force
- police headquarters
- police investigation
- police lieutenant
- police matron
- police officer
- police precinct
- police sergeant
- police squad
- police state
- police station
- police van
- police wagon
- police work
- policeman bird
- policy change
- policy maker
- poliovirus vaccine
- Polish monetary unit
- Polish notation
- polish off
- polish up
- polished rice
- Polistes annularis
- political action committee
Full browser ?
- Policy, Legislation and Special Litigation Section
- Policy, Plan and Program
- Policy, Planning and Advocacy Division
- Policy, Planning and Evaluation Branch
- Policy, Planning, and Innovation
- Policy, Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Division
- Policy, Politics & Nursing Practice
- Policy, Procedure, Process, Guideline
- Policy, Reporting and Data Development
- Policy, Strategy, and Quality
- Policy, Training and Analysis Service
- Policy, Training, and Technical Assistance Facility
- Policy-Based Access Control
- Policy-Based Filtering
- Policy-Based Intelligent Provisioning
- policy-based management
- policy-based management
- Policy-Based Management Architecture
- Policy-Based Mobile IP Handoff Decision
- Policy-Based Networking
- Policy-Based Traffic Management
- Policy-Driven Management
- policy-fixing meeting
- Policyholder and Agency Systems
- Policyholder Loan Bond
- Policyholder loan bonds
- Policyholder Master Account Record
- Policyholder Master Record
- Policyholder Notification System
- Policyholder or policy owner
- Policyholder Service
- Policyholder Surplus Accounts
- Policymaker Partnership for Implementing IDEA
- Policyowner Master Auxiliary Record
- Policyowner Service
- Policyowner's Request for Service form
- Policywriting Agent
- Policywriting Agents