References in periodicals archive ?
Minster organist Graham Gribbin says the church's fine Harrison organ attracts distinguished organists from all over Europe.
As a solo organist and pianist, Marshall performs recitals in a range of music genres at some of the world's most prestigious venues with orchestras such as the Los Angeles Philharmonic, the Berlin Philharmonic and the London Symphony Orchestra.
John, organist at Cardiff's Bethany Baptist Church and assistant organist at Whitchurch Tabernacle, is now preparing to conquer Scotland after being invited north of the border.
So when the renowed borough organist Felix Corbett retired in 1939, who was better qualified to succeed him that William E Dalby - known to his wife Myrtle as Eddie.
28: Alex Bean, organist at Emmaus Lutheran Church and organ and composition major at the University of Oregon, playing J.
ORGANISTS from all over the world will be visiting Durham Cathedral this month as part of the annual congress of the Incorporated Association of Organists.
ONE of Britain's most distinguished organists will add to his list of titles next month when he receives an honorary doctorate at a North university.
Registrations can serve as a guide for the organist and can be adapted for the instrument available.
An organist himself, Petten now uses a digital keyboard and hits the organmode button as needed.
The new series will open on 11th November with Alberto SEiez Puente, who trained in the music conservatories of San SebastiEin and AragEn and is currently a pianist and organist with the La Rioja Symphony Orchestra.
They will be joined by organist John Wilderspin from Worcester Cathedral and two musicians from local churches who will be performing from Wednesday September 4, and then each week in the month.
We would still retain the organs in both chapels and where a family requested an organist to play at a service this would be booked directly through the funeral director.
John Griffith, organist at St Mary and St Nicholas Church, Beaumaris, for the past 25 years, is the only person this year to receive the Archbishop of Wales' Award for Church Music, which recognises people of outstanding musical ability who contribute to worship.
David Craighead, one of the most prominent organists and music educators of the 20th century, is profiled by Reussner, a concert and church organist and former student.
Academician and music historian Rollin Smith has won this prestigious award for "Louis Vierne: Organist of Notre Dame Cathedral", a comprehensive and seminal history of Notre-Dame Cathedral organist Louis Vierne (1870-1937) who served in that capacity for 37 years.
Thesaurus browser ?
- organic brain syndrome
- organic chemistry
- organic compound
- organic disorder
- organic evolution
- organic fertiliser
- organic fertilizer
- organic law
- organic light-emitting diode
- organic phenomenon
- organic process
- organic structure
- organization chart
- organization expense
- Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons
- organization man
- Organization of American States
- Organization of Petroleum-Exporting Countries
- Organization of the Oppressed on Earth
- organized crime
- organized labor
- organized religion
- organophosphate nerve agent
- oriel window
Full browser ?
- Organismo Autónomo de Aeropuertos Españoles
- Organismo Comunitario di Controllo Della Pesca
- Organismo de Control Técnico
- Organismo de Investigaciones Judiciales
- Organismo Internacional de Energía Atómica
- Organismo Internacional Regional de Sanidad Agropecuaria
- Organismo Italiano di Contabilità
- Organismo Mundial de Cursillos de Cristiandad
- Organismo Nacional de Loterías y Apuestas del Estado
- Organismo Supervisor de Inversión Privada en Telecomunicaciones
- Organismo Supervisor de la Inversión en Energía y Mineria
- Organismo Vivo Modificado
- Organismos Apasholisseos Ergatikou Dynamikou
- Organismos Asfaliseos Eleftheron Epangelmation
- Organismos Astikon Siginonion Athinon
- Organismos Astikon Syginonion Thessalonikis
- Organismos de Informação Europeia
- Organismos Ekdoseos Didaktikon Vivlion
- Organismos Georgikon Asfaliseon
- Organismos Internacionales No Financieros
- Organismos Multilaterales de Crédito
- Organismós Sidirodrómon Elládos
- Organismos Tilepikinonion Ellados AE
- Organisms, genetically modified
- Organisms, genetically modified
- Organismus für Gemeinsame Anlage in Wertpapiere
- Organist and Choirmaster
- Organització de Països Exportadors de Petroli
- Organitzacions No Governamentals Catalanes
- Organização Comunista dos Presos do Tarrafal
- Organização Consciência Negra do Maranhão
- Organização Contábil Souza Cardoso
- Organização da Unidade Africana
- Organização das Cooperativas Brasileiras
- Organização das Nações Unidas
- Organização de Aviação Civil Internacional
- Organização de Base Comunitária
- Organização do Tratado de Cooperação Amazônica
- Organização do Tratado do Atlântico Norte
- Organização dos Estados Americanos
- Organização dos Países Exportadores de Petróleo
- Organização dos Trabalhadores de Moçambique
- Organização Educativa de Prevenção à Saúde
- Organização Mundial da Propriedade Industrial
- Organização Mundial de Saúde
- Organização Mundial do Comércio
- Organização Não-Governamental