nonpareil


Also found in: Dictionary, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Graphic Thesaurus  🔍
Display ON
Animation ON
Legend
Synonym
Antonym
Related
  • all
  • noun
  • adj

Synonyms for nonpareil

Synonyms for nonpareil

a person or thing so excellent as to have no equal or match

Synonyms for nonpareil

colored beads of sugar used as a topping on e

Related Words

a flat disk of chocolate covered with beads of colored sugar

Related Words

References in periodicals archive ?
It now owns 20% of the Nonpareil: The remaining 80% is split equally by the World-Herald Co.
Clarendon PR & Marketing has opened an in-house design & production studio in Leamington after buying Nonpareil Typesetting and renaming it Clarendon Studio.
He spent seventeen years with the company as a dancer and later as ballet master, and his reputation for setting Cranko ballets around the world is nonpareil. Anderson began training in his hometown of New Westminster, British Columbia, and, after a year spent studying at the Royal Ballet School in London, joined Stuttgart Ballet when he was eighteen.
As someone who began covering crime in 1977 at the Council Bluffs, Iowa, Daily Nonpareil and who for years ran the New York Daily News police headquarters bureau, Kracijek has written his share of the stories that worry him: "Mom Held in Fatal Scalding," "B'Klyn Boy Set Ablaze," "For `Nice Girl,' A Date with Death" and the like.
Vern Brunner, Walgreens' merchant nonpareil, journeyed to last month's NACDS Marketplace Conference in San Diego with no scheduled appointments but a very firm agenda: to find new items, items Walgreens could sell and consumers would buy.
The Etienne Pollet-trained nonpareil won the Derby on the bridle by two lengths from I Say.
The newspaper was born as the Nonpareil in 1896, just 11 years after Springfield incorporated as a city.
During a disaster, it's a natural human impulse to reach out to others, and the Internet is nonpareil in bridging the distance that often separates us.
Liebling, The New Yorker's nonpareil press critic from 1946 to 1963, told of when, as a very young newspaperman on the sports desk, he'd see a veteran reporter, coming in from a football game.
From the Napoleonic era through the Restoration, July Monarchy, and Second Empire, Ingres left a nonpareil record of the rich and powerful; the wives and girlfriends of the rich and powerful; those he worshipped and those who paid him.
Established in dance history as a nonpareil, hailed as "the god of dance," Vaslav Nijinsky has become synonymous with technical superlatives and much more.
It was the divestiture of these businesses that let Walgreen, longtime president and chief operating officer Fred Canning and Dan Jorndt (his successor) make Walgreens the nonpareil of the chain drug industry.
The 95-year-old National Award-winning director was honored with Dadasaheb Phalke award and Padma Bhushan award, for his nonpareil contribution to the Indian cinema.
Nonpareil lawyer Estelito Mendoza's reaction to the letter titled Special treatment, courtesy of law practice's biggest gun (Opinion, 9/2/15), had me rolling my eyes!
Elton Ray Platt of Sutherlin was driving a 1989 Dodge sedan east on Nonpareil Road in Sutherlin when the car failed to make a curve in the roadway near the intersection with Plat K Road.