References in periodicals archive ?
The higher number of streaming multiprocessors also determines an increased overall shared memory size and the aggregate bandwidth of the shared memory is in fact more than two times higher than on the previous Maxwell architecture.
Baker demonstrated an efficiently computable schedulability test for EDF scheduling on an asymmetric multiprocessors platform .
Baruah, "Priority-driven scheduling of periodic task systems on multiprocessors," Real-Time Systems, vol.
[6.] Rahman, Amir Masoud, Vahedi, Mohammad Ali.: A Noval Task Scheduling in Multiprocessors System with Genetic Algorithm by Using Elistism Stepping Method.
Earlier research targeted a variety of solutions including processor architecture, router design, routing and switching algorithms, scheduling, mapping, fault tolerance, and application execution in multiprocessors. To address the performance and area demands.
The commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) multicore or multiprocessor System-on-Chip (SoC) provides designers a choice between a homogeneous, (multiple DSPs in one device) or heterogeneous (an ARM + DSP in a device) solution for their applications.
This paper focuses the multiprocessor scheduling problem and is generally stated as, given a multiprocessor computing system and numerous tasks to execute, how does one efficiently schedule the tasks to make optimal use of the computing resources?
Multiprocessors may be the power-up that the cellphone market needs.
Large Scale Multiprocessors and Scientific Applications.
Elliot adds that the multiprocessors ability to be fixed to either standard or high-reach carriers also allows it to ride another demolition industry trend the move to controlled demolition.
LIU, AND ESMOND NG, Sparse Cholesky Factorization on a Local-Memory Multiprocessor, Proceedings of the ARO Workshop on Parallel Processing and Medium-Scale Multiprocessors A.
Smart MP technology allows professional users of FASTstudio.DV to gain a significant performance benefit by enabling more performance from the second processor in combination with AMD's Socket A platform, which is designed to offer stability over time, AMD's high performance multiprocessors provide seamless integration for the enterprise environment.
This can be particularly true for multiprocessors where bus utilization is typically higher than single processor systems.
Shark is built on IBM's Seascape Storage Enterprise Architecture and features a 'snap-in' design that allows user to add capacity, performance and connectivity using the same platform; a capacity ranging from 420Gb to over 11 terabytes and two, four-way symmetric multiprocessors. Shark can run on S/390, UNIX, Windows NT and AS/400 and employ a range of interfaces, including ESCON, Fibre Channel and Ultra SCSI.
HP offers the chemistry industry a full line of highly scalable, UNIX system servers, featuring multiprocessors, high-performance memory systems, large memory capacity and high-bandwidth I/O.
Thesaurus browser ?
- multiple mononeuropathy
- multiple myeloma
- multiple neuritis
- multiple personality
- multiple regression
- multiple sclerosis
- multiple star
- multiple voting
- multiplex operation
- multiplicative inverse
- multiplier factor
- multiplier onion
- multistage rocket
- multivariate analysis
- multivitamin pill
Full browser ?
- multiprecision arithmetic
- Multiprobe Oligonucleotide Solution Hybridization
- multiproblem family
- Multiprocess Wet Cleaning
- Multiprocessing Monitor
- multiprocessing system
- Multiprocessor Database Architecture for Real Time Systems
- Multiprocessor Forum
- multiprocessor interleaving
- Multiprocessor Interrupt Controller
- Multiprocessor on a Die
- Multiprocessor Parallel Server Architecture
- Multiprocessor Similarity Stack Protocol
- Multiprocessor Systems on Chip
- Multiprocessor Wan Application Module
- Multiproduct Cartel
- Multiproduct Cournot-Nash Markup Solution
- multiproduct firm
- Multiprofessional Critical Care Review Course
- Multiprofessional Directorate Intranet
- Multiprofessional Education
- Multiprogram General Purpose Facilities
- Multiprogram Transport Stream
- Multiprogrammatic Capability Resource
- Multiprogramming Control Program
- multiprogramming executive control
- Multiprogramming for Microprocessors
- Multiprogramming Level
- Multiprogramming Operating System
- Multiprogramming with a Fixed number of Tasks
- Multiprogramming with a Variable Number of Tasks
- Multiprogramming with Fixed Number of Tasks
- Multiprogramming With Variable Number of Tasks
- Multiprojection Narrow Beam Radiography
- Multiprotein Bridging Factor 1
- Multiprotein complexes
- Multiprotein complexes
- Multiprotocol Border Gateway Protocol
- Multiprotocol Communication Processor