References in periodicals archive ?
M2 EQUITYBITES-May 5, 2016-Ventura Foods to Acquire Dressings, Sauces, Mayonnaise Business from Cargill
5 May 2016 - US-based food sauces and flavorings producer Ventura Foods has reached an agreement to acquire the dressings, sauces and mayonnaise business of Minnesota-based food products provider Cargill, the company said.
Mayonnaise is just the latest category where B-well offers consumers a healthier alternative thanks to the numerous benefits of local B-well Canola Oil.
Thanks to its lower levels of salt and saturated fat, B-well Canola Mayo is the first and only mayonnaise in the country to be endorsed by the Heart & Stroke Foundation of South Africa.
Four flavours--caramelised onion, roasted garlic, Moroccan-style and sun-dried tomato--have been carefully blended with first-class, creamy Heinz mayonnaise to add excitement to salads, sandwiches and dips.
Successful trials have proven this innovative cryogenic chilling system can chill mayonnaise in seconds--a clear advantage over the standard chilling process, which normally takes longer.
These benefits are particularly relevant during summer--exactly the time we ramp up mayonnaise production".
Light mayonnaise (flavored or not) is a great substitute for regular mayo.
Some of the more unusual names in the collection include Chile Brownies (a staple in some Texas bakeries), Chestnut Brownies, Cola Brownies, Marshmallow Brownies, Mayonnaise Brownies and Sweet Corn Brownies (made with a can of cream style corn).
MAYONNAISE TASTE-OFF: Results of a recent staff mayonnaise taste test of eight widely available brands of mayonnaise (although not technically a mayo, Miracle Whip was included due to its popularity) from supermarkets were revealed in the April issue of Cook's Illustrated.
Since her appointment as senior product manager she had not had a moment of peace; the data on the trends of the mayonnaise kept rolling in: sometimes reassuring, sometimes alarming.
The results of the latest research commissioned by marketing and about consumer behaviour were not ready yet: from those data they would understand just how much branded mayonnaise really had to fear competition based on price and up to what point a segment of consumers would buy unknown products, abandoning the traditional and well-known ones.
The three mayonnaises could be used in a number of applications, he said, adding: "The products come under the added value strategy to make the (mayonnaise) category stronger.
French's has introduced Wasabi Horseradish, Sun-Dried Tomato and Chipotle Chile in its GourMayo line of light mayonnaises.
I often use the mealy type for vinaigrette-based dressings because they do absorb, and waxy for mayonnaise concoctions because they do not.
Thesaurus browser ?
- Maya Lin
- Mayan language
- Mayetiola destructor
- mazzard cherry
Full browser ?
- Mayo-Robson point
- Mayo-Robson position
- Mayo-Robson's position
- Mayo-Robson, Sir Arthur W
- Mayo-Robson, Sir Arthur W.
- Mayo-Smith, Richmond
- Mayo-Wells Media Workshop
- Mayon Mount
- Mayon, Mount
- Mayor and Board of Aldermen
- Mayor Bloomberg
- Mayor Mike
- Mayor of Casterbridge, The
- Mayor of Limerick
- Mayor of Limerick
- Mayor Vascular Event
- Mayor's Bicycle Advisory Council
- Mayor's Business Action Team
- Mayor's Commission on African and Asian Heritage
- Mayor's court
- Mayor's Office for People with Disabilities
- Mayor's Office for Senior Citizens
- Mayor's Office of Children Youth and Their Families
- Mayor's Office of Community Development
- Mayor's Office of Contract Services
- Mayor's Office of Film, Theater and Broadcasting
- Mayor's Office of Health Insurance Access
- Mayor's Office of Housing
- Mayor's Office of New Bostonians
- Mayor's Office of Workforce Development
- Mayor's Office on Disability
- Mayor's Office on Homelessness
- Mayor's Traffic Construction Coordinating Council
- Mayor's Youth Advisory Commission