References in periodicals archive ?
We like the approach of 360 Magnetics, since they want to team up with the best providers in order to offer a full solution in magnetics.
In addition, Scientific Magnetics will broaden the Group's capability in the supply of vacuum vessels and cryostats for Big Science, space and astronomy projects.
I am excited to have a seasoned pro like Wendy join our sales team," comments Rod Henricks, Director of Sales, Bunting Magnetics, who made the announcement.
1 million project includes the purchase and renovation of a building adjacent to Moley Magnetics current location in Lockport.
Premier Magnetics, a global producer of high-quality magnetic components for switch-mode power supplies (SMPSs), dc-dc converters and data communications applications, has launched its POL-HX Series of switch-mode transformers.
Helle, president, and husband of Janice Helle, said BJA Magnetics is now developing a larger magnet that would work with a 2-megawatt wind turbine now being designed, he said.
Longo is a 12-year veteran of Walker Magnetics Group.
For more specialized needs, there are new metal detectors/separators from Bunting Magnetics and Eriez Magnetics, as well as new level sensors from ASI Instruments.
Ixonia, WI (800) 820-0000 Bulk Handling Systems (BHS), Eugene, OR (541) 485-0999 Bunting Magnetics Co.
Likewise, to succeed in today's competitive magnetics market, suppliers are beginning to realize they need to offer a higher level of technical support.
InVision's subsidiary, Quantum Magnetics, received an aggregate award from the TSA of up to $7.
Magnetics will also be published quarterly and will be distributed on a controlled basis to 10,000 technical professionals in government and industry that integrate magnetic technologies into their products and applications, and to technical and management professionals in the magnetics, magnetic materials, magnetic products and components, and electromagnetic technology industries.
33 for the new RJ45 with 10/100 Base-T Ethernet integrated magnetics over two A-type USB connectors.
Pharmagenesis has begun providing the drug, developed by Advanced Magnetics Inc.
Magnetics 2013 and Motor & Drive Systems 2013, two co-located technical conferences taking place February 7-8 in Orlando, Fla.
Thesaurus browser ?
- magnetic inclination
- magnetic induction
- magnetic ink
- magnetic intensity
- magnetic iron-ore
- magnetic levitation
- magnetic line of force
- magnetic medium
- magnetic meridian
- magnetic mine
- magnetic moment
- magnetic monopole
- magnetic needle
- magnetic north
- magnetic pole
- magnetic pyrites
- magnetic recorder
- magnetic resonance
- magnetic resonance imaging
- magnetic storage
- magnetic storage medium
- magnetic storm
- magnetic stripe
- magnetic tape
- magnetic variation
- magnetoelectric machine
- magnetomotive force
- magnetomotive force unit
Full browser ?
- Magnetically Accelerated Projectile
- Magnetically Attached Improvised Explosive Device
- Magnetically Confined Wind Shock
- Magnetically Coupled Filter
- Magnetically Dominated Accretion Flow
- Magnetically Driven Assembly
- Magnetically Enhanced Reactive Ion Etching
- magnetically focused tube
- magnetically hard alloy
- Magnetically Impelled Arc Butt Welding
- Magnetically Induced Wigner Solid
- Magnetically Insulated Line Oscillator
- magnetically soft alloy
- Magnetically Stabilized Fluidized Bed
- Magnetically Supported Vehicle
- Magnetically Susceptible Iron Oxide
- Magnetically Suspended Balance Beam
- Magnetically-Insulated Transmission Line
- Magnetics Automated Information System
- Magnetics Environmental Filter
- Magnetics on Film
- Magnetiese Resonansie-Skandering
- Magnetiese Resonansspektro-Skopie
- magnetisation dipole
- magnetisation transfer ratio
- magnetisation vector
- Magnetischer Eigenschutz
- Magnetism and Magnetic Materials