large-cap


Also found in: Dictionary, Financial, Wikipedia.
Related to large-cap: Market cap, Mid-cap
Graphic Thesaurus  🔍
Display ON
Animation ON
Legend
Synonym
Antonym
Related
  • adj

Synonyms for large-cap

of stocks of companies with a market capitalization of five billion dollars or more

References in periodicals archive ?
There is a stark contrast between the operating performance of SMID and large-cap companies.
Michelle's portfolio] had 71% in large-cap stocks and the other 29% in small-caps, international stocks, and a cash balance.
But with Internet stocks, speculative investors get the fast growth of small stocks but in a large-cap setting.
Among his holdings: Fidelity Equity-Income II Fund (FEQTX), a large-cap value fund.
He cites the popularity of indexing - whether in mutual funds or individual securities - as a contributing phenomenon to the large-cap gains.
Decreased exploration and drilling activities along with a significant fall in unproved property acquisition costs led to fall in total costs incurred by the top 20 large-cap North America independent exploration and production (E&P) companies to $50.
Each year for nearly the last nine, small-capitalization market gurus have been predicting that finally large-cap growth stocks will lose steam and small-cap stocks will become the new market leaders.
Proved Oil & Gas Reserves of the Top 10 Large-Cap Canadian Independent Exploration and Production (E&P) Companies Decreased by 15.
Over the past few months, the Fed's posture has turned a number of Cautious optimists into wallflowers as far as pricey large-cap growth stocks are concerned.
Large-Cap Index achieved a cumulative return of 25.
SunAmerica Focused Alpha Large-Cap Fund (NYSE: FGI), a closed-end fund (Fund), today announced that its Board of Directors approved a change to the Fund's investment policies, effective September 1, 2007, so that the Fund may generally hold up to a total of 40 securities, which will consist of approximately 10 to 20 securities in both the large-cap growth portion and the large-cap value portion of the Fund.
large-cap growth surged nearly 20 percentage points to 77 percent this quarter, which brought it to almost the highest level in the history of the survey.
SunAmerica Focused Alpha Large-Cap Fund (NYSE: FGI), a closed-end fund (Fund), today announced that its Board of Directors had approved the declaration of a quarterly dividend distribution in accordance with the Fund's level dividend distribution policy (Distribution Policy) and approved the dividend distribution of $0.
Full browser ?