References in classic literature ?
His eyes too seemed strange; at one moment they looked impudently sly and at the next glanced round in alarm.
See here, Kleaver; you make me tired," said a saucepan, strutting before the King very impudently.
We went on through the trees toward the caves--an excited and disorderly mob that drove before it to their holes all the small life of the forest, and that set the blue-jays screaming impudently.
He drifted back to the immediate present for a moment and noted that the river still ran wide open, and that a moose-bird, perched on the bow of the boat, was surveying him impudently.
only a small cockatoo that twisted his head impudently and sidewise at him and repeated, "Cocky.
Seeing no harm in her he drew closer, in narrowing circles, cocking his eyes at her impudently as he slid past.
Such was his confidence, that when a moose-bird impudently hopped up to him, he reached out at it with a playful paw.
I will not allow myself to be impudently cheated out of my rights in this way.
said she, with such severe but quiet dignity as almost disconcerted me; but I answered with a smile, and impudently enough, -
He was indeed a thoughtless, giddy youth, with little sobriety in his manners, and less in his countenance; and would often very impudently and indecently laugh at his companion for his serious behaviour.
Seeders had finished his weakfish he got up, put his arm around Tildy's waist, kissed her loudly and impudently, walked out upon the street, snapped his fingers in the direction of the laundry, and hied himself to play pennies in the slot machines at the Amusement Arcade.
The fellow was unexpectedly vulgar, heavy, and impudently unintelligent.
I mention this because it would be worth the observation of any prisoner, who shall hereafter fall into the same misfortune, and come to that dreadful place of Newgate, how time, necessity, and conversing with the wretches that are there familiarizes the place to them; how at last they become reconciled to that which at first was the greatest dread upon their spirits in the world, and are as impudently cheerful and merry in their misery as they were when out of it.
he cried impudently, "why, how could you, standing by the window, see the note?
No matter, he back-heeled the ball impudently past Federici and his marker to give the Swans a lifeline.
Thesaurus browser ?
- improper fraction
- improvised explosive device
- impulse explosive
- impulse turbine
- in a bad way
- in a beastly manner
Full browser ?
- Impuesto a Depósitos en Efectivo
- Impuesto a las Rentas de la Industria y Comercio
- Impuesto a las Rentas de las Actividades Económicas
- Impuesto a las Transacciones Financieras
- Impuesto a los Derivados del Petroleo
- Impuesto al Valor Agregado
- Impuesto al Valor Agregado
- Impuesto Bienes Inmuebles Urbana
- Impuesto de Actividades Económicas
- Impuesto de La Renta Sobre Personas Físicas
- Impuesto de Promoción Municipal
- Impuesto de Solidaridad
- Impuesto de Transferencia de Bienes Muebles
- Impuesto Empresarial a Tasa Única
- Impuesto Especial sobre Determinados Medios de Transporte
- Impuesto Extraordinario y Temporal de Apoyo a los Acuerdos de Paz
- Impuesto Extraordinario y Temporal en Apoyo a los Acuerdos de Paz
- Impuesto General A Las Ventas
- Impuesto General Indirecto Canario
- Impuesto Selectivo al Consumo
- Impuesto Sobre Automóviles Nuevos
- Impuesto Sobre Bienes Inmuebles
- Impuesto Sobre El Valor Añadido
- Impuesto Sobre La Renta
- Impuesto sobre la Renta de las Personas Físicas