References in periodicals archive ?
Morgan acted as exclusive financial advisor to Heartland on the acquisition of Splenda and the investment by Centerbridge.
Heartland is engaged in the operation of an oil re-refinery and, in relation therewith, gathering, aggregating and buying used lubricating oils and re-refining like oils into processed oils and other products for the distribution, supply and sale to end-customers (jointly, the "Heartland Business").
jury awarded the family of Toni Meredith $50 million in compensatory damages after she died at Heartland in 1998 from an infected gall bladder.
Heartland HHC is a two-story building and most of the second floor was occupied by non-ambulatory residents.
As a result of this recent decision, which came down on April 6, 2009, Heartland is now the only manufacturer of table top sweeteners to have received an official and unanimous ITC ruling that it does not infringe patents for the manufacture of sucralose.
A smaller, community bank like Heartland offers that hometown treatment people here appreciate.
The Reserve Bank in a statement announced that Heartland had become the country's 22nd registered bank.
With 150+ local employees in central Ohio, Heartland Bank was one of ten nominated in the medium work-force category.
About Heartland Bank - Heartland BancCorp is a registered Ohio bank holding company and the parent of Heartland Bank, which operates eleven full-service banking offices.
As mentioned in earlier news, Heartland is now looking to add additional capacity to the metal fabricating segment of their business.
11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In partnership with the Franklin County Treasurer's Office, Heartland Bank is pleased to announce that Property Tax payments will be accepted at each of the bank's 11 local branch offices from December 23, 2013 through January 21, 2014.
Heartland Payment Systems invites all interested parties to listen to its conference call.
Scott McComb, Chairman, President & CEO of Heartland Bank is pleased to announce Heartland Bank's continued commitment to downtown Columbus.
From heavy machining and fabricated steel products to specialized machinery to organic fertilizers and mulch, to commercial construction and builders of new homes, Heartland Inc.
Scott McComb, Chairman & CEO of Heartland BancCorp, parent company of Heartland Bank announced at the October Board meeting: "As a result of our continued earnings growth, the Board of Directors declared a 4th quarter 2012 cash dividend of $0.
Thesaurus browser ?
- heart rhythm
- heart specialist
- heart surgeon
- heart surgery
- heart urchin
- heart valve
- heart ventricle
- hearth money
- heartleaf arnica
- heartleaf manzanita
- heart-leaved aster
- heart-lung machine
Full browser ?
- Heartland Adjunct Faculty Association
- Heartland Alliance of America
- Heartland Apicultural Society
- Heartland Area Education Agency
- Heartland Association of Diabetes Educators
- Heartland Band
- Heartland Baptist Bible College
- Heartland Bernese Mountain Dog Club
- Heartland Center for Public Health Preparedness
- Heartland Chapter of Illinois Association of the Deaf
- Heartland Child Care Partnerships
- Heartland Christian Academy
- Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference
- Heartland Collegiate Conference
- Heartland Community Action Agency
- Heartland Community Bankers Association
- Heartland Community Credit Union
- Heartland Consumers Power District
- Heartland Deaf Center, Inc.
- Heartland Dental Care Inc.
- Heartland Diversity Legal Job Fair
- Heartland Educational Consortium
- Heartland Equine Therapeutic Riding Academy
- Heartland Fencing Academy
- Heartland Film Festival
- Heartland Gay Rodeo Association
- Heartland Golf Teaching Professional Club
- Heartland Habitat for Humanity
- Heartland HAZUS
- Heartland Health Business Plaza