References in classic literature ?
We approached a deeply interested crowd, and in the midst of it found a fellow wildly chattering and gesticulating over a box on the ground which was covered with a piece of old blanket.
Not least because, if he'd been a bit more gobby - even one per cent more confident in wanting to take people on and gesticulating when he scored - then I'm convinced Ole Gunnar Solskjaer would be talking about building his team around him.
I wonder how many will have watched the clip of a shrill white woman gesticulating like a pantomime dame, only to turn off the screen with a sense of revulsion tempered by extreme embarrassment.
Gill appeared again, on the opposite side of the road and repeated the same foul language, gesticulating with his fingers.
The customers seem to be gesticulating a little more than usual, even taking into account the expressiveness of hand gestures.
They head towards the vehicle while pointing and gesticulating angrily.
A MAN was arrested following reports of a pedestrian on the M60 gesticulating at drivers and throwing street furniture around.
But he was fined PS22,000 after gesticulating at officials after his car was called to the weighbridge with the German then speeding off and breaking the scales.
He was captured on CCTV throwing two coins "in one action", before gesticulating towards Millwall fans, giving them the "V sign" and another offensive action.
The clip also shows the woman gesticulating at the person in the other car.
During a recent interview at a cafe, he would often rise out of his chair, whirl around in a quick turn, and undulate his arms and wrists while gesticulating to express the ideas that his words could not.
A man explaining his possession of an air pistol to two others started gesticulating with his hand and caused the gun to fire a pellet which narrowly missed one of the other men.
But Conte, 47, refused to take him off and, when Costa realised he'd be staying on, he made his fury clear by gesticulating frantically towards his manager.
The Martin Lewis Money Show (ITV, Monday) saw him back for a new series, still gesticulating like a man you'd avoid at the bus stop but throwing out handy cash tips along with the rants and finger jabbing.
The machine, which has no legs, but has gently gesticulating hands appeared on a stage in a Tokyo suburb, cooing and humming.
Thesaurus browser ?
- Gertrude Caroline Ederle
- Gertrude Ederle
- Gertrude Lawrence
- Gertrude Stein
- gesneria family
- Gestalt law of organization
- Gestalt principle of organization
- Gestalt psychology
- gestation period
- gestational age
- get a line
- get a load
- get a look
- get a noseful
- get a whiff
- get about
- get across
- get ahead
- get along
- get along with
- get around
- get around to
- get at
- get away
- get back
- get behind
- get by
- get cracking
- get down
- get dressed
- get even
Full browser ?
- Gestational Weight Gain
- Gestational Weight Gain Pattern
- gestatorial chair
- Gestion Académique Informatisée des Actions de Formation
- Gestion Active de la Troisième Période de l'Accouchement
- Gestion Administrative et Commerciale
- Gestión Ambiental en la Minería Artesanal
- Gestion Assistée de Trésorerie
- Gestion Automatisée des Services des Enseignants de Lyon
- Gestion Avantages Sociaux Québec Inc.
- Gestion Axée sur les Résultats
- Gestion Banque, Finance et Assurance
- Gestion Bâtiments et Patrimoines
- Gestion Benoît Dumoulin
- Gestion Budgétaire et Comptable Publique
- Gestion Centralisée de Documents Informatiques
- Gestion Commerciale Production Finance
- Gestion Communautaire des Ressources Naturelles
- Gestion Comptabilité Révision
- Gestion Concertée des Ressources Humaines
- Gestion Conseil & Assistance
- Gestion Conseil Robert Lamarre
- Gestion Coordination de Travaux Immobiliers
- Gestion Credit Interentreprises