hit back on Twitter, saying: "Have a day off Tony, I can, I'll be better.
The outspoken Fury
has already called out WBA and IBF champion Anthony Joshua, who has agreed to fight WBO champion Joseph Parker in Cardiff in March.
In a message to Joshua, Fury
wrote on Twitter: "where you at, boy?
and Hughie tested positive for the banned steroid nandrolone in February 2015 but were not charged by UKAD until June 2016.
Having already postponed another Klitschko rematch date and facing the prospect of having his titles stripped from him, Fury
relinquished his belts on October 12.
A bout between the unbeaten pair continues to gather momentum and Fury
believes Joshua is a comparable figure to Foreman, a much-feared fighter who had 37 knockout wins in 40 fights prior to facing Ali in Zaire in October 1974.
Having outpointed Klitschko in 2015, Fury
was also once considered the world's finest heavyweight, and even amid the circumstances surrounding his inactivity, Holmes believes until they fight, Joshua's critics will not allow him to move on.
A stunned Fury
could not believe the judges' decision as Tyson raged to the officials at ringside.
Based on the results achieved during Fury
flight testing, we are pleased with the development progress of the Fury
lightweight precision guided munition, says Weapon & Sensor Systems Senior Vice President & General Manager Brian Sinkiewicz.
has completed over 400 flight test hours, with significant increase in the second half of 2016.
beat Big Bad Vlad for the world title (incidentally Vlad has not had a fight since Fury
beat him, and that was way back in November 2015) so this presents Joshua with a problem.
I feel that it is only fair and right and for the good of boxing to keep the titles active and allow the other contenders to fight for the vacant belts that I proudly won and held as the undefeated heavyweight champion of the world when I defeated the long-standing champion Wladimir Klitschko," Fury
said in a statement issued by promoters Hennessy Sports.
has twice called off a fight against Klitschko, in July because of an ankle injury and last month for an unspecified medical condition, and also briefly retired from the sport.
ANTHONY JOSHUA has offered to fight Wladimir Klitschko in a mouth-watering heavyweight showdown after Tyson Fury
ANTHONY JOSHUA is ready and willing to take on Wladimir Klitschko later this year if Tyson Fury
is stripped of his title belts, promoter Eddie Hearn has said.