factor IV


Also found in: Dictionary, Medical, Legal, Financial, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to factor IV: factor V, factor IX, factor VI
Graphic Thesaurus  🔍
Display ON
Animation ON
Legend
Synonym
Antonym
Related
  • noun

Synonyms for factor IV

References in periodicals archive ?
The most significant factor is factor IV (differences in material prices) which impact the total costs in especially turnkey jobs.
Factor Loadings significant = [+ or -] 0.30 (a) Factor I explained 24.55 % t variance (Cumulative Variance = 24.55%), factor II explained 15.23 % variance (Cumulative Variance = 39.78%), factor III explained 10.98 % variance (Cumulative Variance = 50.76%), factor IV explained 10.27 % variance (Cumulative Variance = 61.02%), and factor V explained 7.35% variance (Cumulative Variance =68.39%); Eigen Value for factors were 3.95, 2.42, 1.80, 1.62, and 1.18 respectively.
Internal consistency coefficients (Cronbach's alpha) were .89 for SFSS, .89 for factor I, .87 for factor II, .80 for factor III, and .71 for factor IV. The correlations between the factors from the SFSS-II were positive (see Table 4).
Both, Factor I scores of belief in history as progress and actions of leaders (r(1083) = .15, p <.001) and Factor III concerning history as a lawful phenomena and expression of a superior plan (r(1083) = .10, p <.001), correlated positively with willingness to fight, whereas Factor IV, joining beliefs about history as violence and meaninglessness, correlated negatively (r(1083) = -.14, p <.001).
I expect to feel good about myself when I am old (.654) Factor IV: Fear of Losses (11.53 % variance) .585 8 (a) I get nervous when I think about someone else making decisions for me when I am old (.746) 14 (a) I worry that people will ignore me when I am old (.735) 2 (a) I fear that when I am old all my friends will be gone (.699) Notes: (a) Denotes items reversed for scoring purposes; (b) Factor loadings are indicated in brackets.
The factors regarding 'SHG is functioning in a democratic manner', 'Transparency in SHG functioning' and 'SHG functions could be improved' were the factors with higher positive loadings on Factor IV. The above said three factors with high loadings on Factor IV could be characterized as "Status of SHG's".
Fischer and Turner (1970) noted that Factor IV correlated fairly high (.58) with Factor I and that a combination of these two factors make up the essence of an attitude toward seeking professional psychological help, and would be most directly related to actual help seeking behavior.
Although a little less than 50% of the variance was explained (3.5% more variance) when a four-factor model was employed, only two of the items correlated appreciably with factor IV. An examination of the results presented for the three-factor solution rotated to the varimax criterion is displayed in Table 1.
Individual reliability coefficients for each of the factors are as follows: Factor 1 = .92, Factor II = .90, Factor III = .92, and Factor IV = .87.
Factor IV, Direct Care Competence, focuses on psychomotor skills necessary for delivering patient care.