References in periodicals archive ?
It was briefed that 187 buildings were demolished so far.
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Israeli authorities demolished at least 1,964 Palestinian homes in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem over the last 12 years, according to new data by human rights NGO B'Tselem.
JERUSALEM, March 6, 2018 (WAFA) -- Bulldozers of the Israeli West municipality Tuesday demolished a car wash shop in the Bir Ayoub area of the Silwan neighborhood in occupied East Jerusalem, citing unpermitted construction as a pretext, said Wadi Helwa Information Center.
Islamabad -- Capital Development Authority (CDA) Enforcement Directorate Wednesday launched operation against encroachments in different areas of the city and demolished illegally constructed boundary-wall.
KARACHI -- The demolition squad of Sindh Building Control Authority (SBCA), sealed and demolished various illegal structures including marriage lawn, portions, shops and flats in different areas of the metropolis.
Abu Tayer evacuated the contents of his home and demolished it himself, in order to avoid paying the demolition allowance for the Israeli municipality, which is very expensive.
Around 396 dilapidated residential and commercial buildings have been demolished in four districts of Lahore division and efforts are under way to complete the task soon due to changing weather.
The demolished offices include office no 186,187,190 and 191 including one sector office and one unit office.
7 (BNA): Israeli forces have demolished a poultry slaughterhouse and an automobile workshop in the village of Ni'lin, northwest of Ramallah, as well as a house and a water well in the town of Samou, south of Hebron, according to local sources.
Mosul / Nina / The elements of the IS organization demolished on Thursday one of the ancient mosques that date back to the late Ottoman period in the nineteenth century in al-Midan area in the middle of Mosul.
1m mental health centre plans to be studied, Parkside Mental Health Resource Centre in Park Road North, is due to be vacated by the end of the year, and will be demolished.
As part of the ongoing PS260m Anfield Project, detailed in the ECHO yesterday, many houses are being given major makeovers - while many others, including whole streets, are due to be demolished.
381 illegally built buildings have been demolished in Osh in 2013 in accordance with the plan of the government of the city, the press service of the City Council of Osh reported on December 20.
Kejriwal had earlier on Thursday visited Shaheen Bagh to express sympathy with people whose houses were demolished on Tuesday.
Summary: Five towers at the High Marnham power station in Nottinghamshire have been demolished in an impressive controlled explosion.
Thesaurus browser ?
- Democratic and Popular Republic of Algeria
- Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine
- Democratic Party
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Democratic Republic of Sao Tome and Principe
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka
- Democratic-Republican Party
Full browser ?
- Demokratik Sol Parti
- Demokratikus Ifjúságért Alapítványt
- Demokratische Bauernpartei Deutschlands
- Demokratische Linke
- Demokratische Partei Kurdistans
- Demokratischer Frauenbund Deutschlands
- Demokratiska Partiet, de Nya Svenskarna
- Demokratiska Republiken Kongo
- Demokratska Federativna Jugoslavija
- Demokratska Lista za Evropsku Crnu Goru
- Demokratska Narodna Republika Koreja
- Demokratska Narodna Zajednica
- Demokratska Opozicija Srbije
- Demokratska Partija Socijalista
- Demokratska Stranka
- Demokratska Stranka Srbije
- Demokratski Centar
- Demokratyczna Unia Kobiet
- Demolay Advisor Development
- DeMolay International
- Demolay Leadership Conference
- Demolition and Increased Cost of Construction
- Demolition and Land Clearing
- Démolition Autos Croix Luizet
- demolition belt
- demolition block
- demolition bomb
- Demolition by neglect