References in periodicals archive ?
The place for raising ducks was comparted into 16 compartments.
Sources at Liverpool have so far indicated that they would require a fee for the 33-year-old - even if it is likely to be cut-price of around pounds 2m comparted to his ability.
But their misses pale into insignificance comparted to unfortunate skipper John Terry.
Comparted to the cost of moving house, a partition costs buttons.
Her voice has been comparted to those of Aretha Franklin, Ella Fitzgerald and a host of others.
Rhondda Cynon Taf councillor Annette Davies has lived in the area all her life and agreed: 'Prices have shot up comparted to those figures.
Recently, Gielen, Gabel and Duysens (2004) have reported that participant performance improves in the visual perception of 3-D shape during active head movement when comparted to a passive condition (the stimulus moves, but participants are stationary).
HPLC provides an indentifying print, much like a DNA print, of the natural raw herb that can be comparted to the print for the herbal product or extract.
Surprisingly, the group that trained at Los Montones was slightly less likely to attribute their adoption to Plan Sierra (training 61% comparted to 84% for on-site extension and 79% for BOTH).
Here, however, the material has been comparted into three groups.
Although the Muscat Securities Market too has fallen in line with the major GCC markets, its valuations are at a discount comparted to its regional peers," added the report.
ISABELLA Smith says life as a Newbiggin miner's wife was a walk-in-the-park comparted to what the fishermen's wives used to do.
3 per cent saw their own club play live when they were 10 or younger comparted with 43.
Xcluder delivers a dramatic reduction in the amount of Postscript and print time for a normal magazine page comparted to OPI, and hi-res printing without OPI.
Thesaurus browser ?
- company man
- company name
- company operator
- company union
- comparable to
- comparable with
- comparative anatomist
- comparative anatomy
- comparative degree
- comparative literature
- comparative negligence
- comparative psychology
- compartment pressure
- compass card
- compass flower
- compass north
- compass plane
- compass plant
- compass point
- compass saw
- compassionate leave
Full browser ?
- Comparison Shopping Engine Optimization
- comparison spectrum
- comparison star
- comparison statement
- Comparison test
- Comparison Text
- Comparison Ticket
- Comparison Tickets
- Comparison universe
- Comparison Universes
- comparison value
- Comparison-Wise Error Rate
- Comparitive advantage
- compartimentum antebrachii anterius
- compartimentum antebrachii extensorum
- compartimentum antebrachii flexorum
- compartimentum antebrachii posterius
- compartimentum brachii anterius
- compartimentum brachii extensorum
- compartimentum brachii flexorum
- compartimentum brachii posterius
- compartimentum cruris
- compartimentum cruris anterius
- compartimentum cruris extensorum
- compartimentum cruris fibularium
- compartimentum cruris flexorum
- compartimentum cruris laterale peroneorum
- compartimentum cruris posterius
- compartimentum femoris adductorum
- compartimentum femoris anterius
- compartimentum femoris extensorum
- compartimentum femoris flexorum
- compartimentum femoris mediale
- compartimentum femoris posterius