References in periodicals archive ?
(19) Jacksonville Kennel Club conducted its live racing at Orange Park Kennel Club and operated a cardroom at a different location.
Every winner and each participating cardroom manager will automatically be entered in a drawing for a chance to win additional prizes.
Some had turned up and put cash down, others had played for a place in Gala Casino's cardroom, some had qualified online - and one, who I won't name, had shamelessly rung up and blagged his way in.
The game with the highest stakes available in a casino or cardroom.
Tips include advice on everything from playing a casino cardroom to a friend's living room, and easily move from introductory beginner's choices to neo-professional poker plays.
Dragon Venture (Pink Sheets: DRGV), a holding company of high-tech companies in China, has announced that its subsidiary has signed a letter of intent to acquire the exclusive marketing rights for online poker site, CardRoom.net.
Endotoxin in cotton dust and respiratory function decrement among cotton workers in an experimental cardroom. American Review of Respiratory Disease, 131, 209-213.
workers: William Aitken (spinner), John Deegan (cardroom hand), John
Now there was a cardroom, added to the end of the casino closest to our bungalow, where they could pass their time.
June (nee Brook) grew up in Foleshill, went to Whitmore School and worked in the cardroom at Cash's.
The atrium features a network of smaller hangouts, from the specialty coffee bar, Le Patisserie (where near-sea-level views of the ocean being plundered by the vessel's massive hull are exhilarating) and Atrium Lounge on Deck 5 to Churchill and Crooner's on Deck 7 and the Library, Cardroom, and Internet Cafe on Deck 8.
A began operating a cardroom and entertainment business as a partnership.
A cardroom manager from tiny La Center is proposing bringing the old River Queen restaurant from Portland's waterfront to a spot by the Interstate Bridge and set the old ferry up as a huge floating cardroom.
Elsewhere, bridge enthusiasts have invaded the cardroom on the quarterdeck.
Under Florida law, only a pari-mutuel permitholder is permitted to operate a cardroom. (60) A "pari-mutuel facility" is defined by statute as "a racetrack, fronton, or other facility used by a permitholder for the conduct of parimutuel wagering." (61) Pari-mutuel facilities are allowed to offer wagering on jai alai, horse racing, or greyhound racing.
Thesaurus browser ?
- cardioid microphone
- cardiopulmonary arrest
- cardiopulmonary exercise
- cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Cardiospermum grandiflorum
- Cardiospermum halicacabum
- cardiovascular disease
- cardiovascular system
- Cardium edule
- Carduelis cannabina
- Carduelis carduelis
- Carduelis cucullata
- Carduelis flammea
- Carduelis hornemanni
- Carduelis spinus
- Carduus crispus
- Carduus nutans
- care a hang
- care delivery
- care for
- career counseling
- career girl
Full browser ?
- Cardoso, Fernando Henrique
- Cardoso, Onelio Jorge
- Cardozin XL
- Cardozo Benjamin Nathan
- Cardozo Code of Elevator Ethics
- Cardozo Journal of Conflict Resolution
- Cardozo Journal of International and Comparative Law
- Cardozo Shaw Neighborhood Association
- Cardozo Studies in Law and Literature
- Cardozo, Benjamin
- Cardozo, Benjamin Nathan
- Cardozo, Benjamin Nathan
- Cards against Humanity
- Cards and Card Games
- Cards and Personal Identification Technical Committee
- cards are stacked against
- cards are stacked against her
- cards are stacked against him
- cards are stacked against it
- cards are stacked against me
- cards are stacked against one
- cards are stacked against them
- cards are stacked against us
- cards are stacked against you
- cards are stacked in favor of
- cards are stacked in favor of her
- cards are stacked in favor of him
- cards are stacked in favor of it
- cards are stacked in favor of me
- cards are stacked in favor of one
- cards are stacked in favor of them
- cards are stacked in favor of us
- cards are stacked in favor of you
- cards are stacked in favour of
- cards are stacked in favour of her
- cards are stacked in favour of him