References in periodicals archive ?
Miscellaneous cyclic compounds are divided into carbocyclic and heterocyclic compounds.
COD] for our BTW of aniline dye production are much lower, because after biological oxidation the solution contains mainly final oxidation products, aldehydes, ketones, and carbocyclic acids.
1) Heptene Hydrochloride - An Exceptionally Versatile Synthon for Carbocyclic Nucleosides and Ionophores; Highly Chemoselective Reduction of 1,4:3, 6-Dianhydro-D-Glucitol-2, 5-Di-Nitrate with Titanium (III) Tetrahydroborates - Efficient Synthesis of Isomerically Pure 1,4:3, 6-Dianhydro-D-Glucitol-2-and 5-Nitrates; Synthesis of Higher Sugars.
Bolton), and on fused ring polycyclic aromatic compounds containing (a) one or more five-membered rings and (b) four or more six-membered fused carbocyclic ring systems (H.
Volumes 4, 5 and 6: Cover five-membered rings with two heteroatoms, and three or more heteroatoms, respectively, each with their fused carbocyclic compounds.
They then introduce experimental procedures for establishing the structure of metabolites using isotopes and physical methods, and detail the biochemical reactions involved in the biodegradation of major aliphatic, carbocyclic aromatic, and heterocyclic compounds.
They cover synthetic design, stereochemical considerations in planning synthesis, the concept of protecting functional groups, oxidation and reduction as functional group transformations, the chemistry of carbon-carbon pi-bonds and related reactions, formation of carbon-carbon single bonds through enolate anions and organometallic reagents, formation of carbon-carbon pi-bonds, and synthesis of carbocyclic systems.
The center piece of the new AFID Therapeutics' offering features families of heterocyclic and carbocyclic ring systems that can form the core of drugs for the treatment of several diseases.
Carbocyclic inosine as a potent antileishmanial agent: the metabolism and selective cytotoxic effects of carbocyclic inosine in promastigotes of Leishmania tropica and Leishmania donovani.
He has authored or edited various books, including the first volume of Name Reactions in Heterocyclic Chemistry, Name Reactions for Functional Group Transformations, Name Reactions for Carbocyclic Ring Formations, and several others.
This comprehensive reference guide offers information on the most current developments in name reactions on carbocyclic ring formations, and is intended as a resource for both students and professionals working in organic chemistry and polymer synthesis.
Thesaurus browser ?
- Caranx crysos
- Caranx hippos
- Carassius auratus
- Carassius carassius
- Carassius vulgaris
- caravan inn
- caraway seed
- caraway seed bread
- carbamic acid
- carbo loading
- carbohydrate loading
- carbolic acid
- carbon 14
- carbon arc
- carbon arc lamp
- carbon atom
- carbon black
- carbon copy
- carbon cycle
- carbon dating
- carbon dichloride
- carbon dioxide
- carbon dioxide acidosis
- carbon disulfide
- carbon monoxide
- carbon monoxide gas
- carbon monoxide poisoning
- carbon nanotube
- carbon paper
- carbon process
Full browser ?
- Carbobenzoxy Beta-Alanine-Taurine
- Carbocaine hydrochloride
- carbocyclic compound
- Carbocyclic Compounds
- Carbogenic Molecular Sieve
- Carbohidratos Totales No Estructurales
- carbohydrate (CHO)
- carbohydrate (chondroitin 4) sulfotransferase 11
- carbohydrate (chondroitin 4) sulfotransferase 12
- carbohydrate (chondroitin 4) sulfotransferase 13
- carbohydrate (chondroitin 6) sulfotransferase 3
- carbohydrate (chondroitin 6/keratan) sulfotransferase 1
- carbohydrate (chondroitin 6/keratan) sulfotransferase 2