Camote synonyms, camote antonyms - FreeThesaurus.com
sweet potato (redirected from camote)
Also found in: Dictionary
Synonyms for sweet potato
pantropical vine widely cultivated in several varieties for its large sweet tuberous root with orange flesh
the edible tuberous root of the sweet potato vine which is grown widely in warm regions of the United States
egg-shaped terra cotta wind instrument with a mouthpiece and finger holes
References in periodicals archive
PALABRAS CLAVE / Camote
/ Deshidratacion Osmotica / Ipomea batatas /
Tops do wonders to the heart, eye, and bones and have antibacterial components.
1) 'Why his client did not raise the question of ownership during the 15 years 'Camote
Diggers' was publicly displayed at the Yuchengco Museum, its ownership clearly stated in recent books and exhibition catalogs on the artist.'
Diggers" is an unfinished but evocative painting of the Filipino's strength amidst terrible difficulty.
or sweet potato (Ipomoea batatas) has been known in the global market as a superfood.
Carlos 'Botong' Francisco's final work, the unfinished 'Camote
Diggers,' might have ended up being more controversial than anyone intended it to be, but its sale wasn't exactly the most exciting moment during Leon Gallery's 'The Spectacular Mid-Year Auction' recently.
- camomile tea
- camomile tea
- Camosun College Faculty Association
- Camosun College International
- Camotes Islands
- Camouflage Compensation
- camouflage detection photography
- Camouflage Painting
- Camouflage passport
- Camouflage Pattern Printing
- Camouflage Utility Uniform
- Camouflage, Breach of
- Camouflage, Concealment, & Deception
- camouflage, concealment, and deception
- Camouflage, Concealment, Cover, Deception and Deceit
- Camouflage, Concealment, Deception & Obscurants
- Camouflaged Mobile Field Kitchen