References in periodicals archive ?
PCTC deputy executive director, said in a forum Tuesday the exercise is part of the CBRNE Bioterrorism Prevention Unit Operation Orders Project VECTOR 2017.
The UAE is not currently facing a bioterrorism threat, however preparedness is key to ensure the safety of the public, as we could easily be affected in case of such an attack elsewhere in the world," said Colonel Ali Salem Al Khayal, Head of Interpol Abu Dhabi, at the Interior ministry.
It is difficult to disagree with Clark's conclusion that at times during the past decade some people, including some who should know better, have hyped the bioterrorism problem.
Use of sentinel laboratories by clinicians to evaluate potential bioterrorism and emerging infections.
One recent audit found that of more than $100 million in bioterrorism grants since 2002, more than $200,000 was spent on promotional flashlights, magnets and notepads and the hiring of 800 extras from a casting agency to conduct a smallpox exercise.
Bioterrorism preparedness is the primary responsibility of the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS).
Bioterrorism regulations and their impact on the safety of the food supply trade.
Attendance at NLTN-sponsored bioterrorism training programs skyrocketed, including the use of the workshops-in-a-box for bioterrorism preparedness and for packaging and shipping specimens.
Bioterrorism in the United States is a continuing threat and immediate preparation is needed, as indicated in the Homeland Security Act of 2002 (H.
Its purpose is to expand bioterrorism and emergency information and response systems for the nearly 750,000 people living in California's northernmost rural counties.
The Gathering Biological Warfare Storm outlines the Nation's shortcomings in response to bioterrorism.
FDA is concerned about the lagging compliance with the Bioterrorism Act rules and as such has issued the following letter to the media in order to inform companies of the urgency of this matter.
In April the Food and Drug Administration was again asking for comments on its bioterrorism rules that could make it difficult for U.
A new HHS fact sheet on public health preparedness illustrates how far bioterrorism efforts have evolved over the past 2 years.
Four key sections of the Bioterrorism Act significantly impact the food industry.
Thesaurus browser ?
- biosafety level
- biosafety level 1
- biosafety level 2
- biosafety level 3
- biosafety level 4
- biotic community
- bipinnate leaf
- biplane flying fish
- bipolar disorder
- biquadratic equation
- biquadratic polynomial
Full browser ?
- Biotechnology Research and Education Initiative
- Biotechnology Research and Information Network AG
- Biotechnology Research Center
- Biotechnology Research Institute
- Biotechnology Research Unit
- Biotechnology Risk Assessment Research Grants Program
- Biotechnology Science Advisory Committee
- Biotechnology Science Advisory Council
- Biotechnology Strategy for Agriculture, Food and Fibre
- Biotechnology System
- Biotechnology Technologist-Forensics
- Biotechnology Training Program
- Biotechnology Use and Development Survey
- Biotechnology Working Group
- Biotechnology Working Party
- Biotechnology, Biochemical and Biomass Engineering Program
- Biotechnology/Bioservices Center
- Biotehnologii Industriale
- bioterrorism agent
- Bioterrorism and Public Health Safety Concerns
- Bioterrorism Death
- bioterrorism infectious agents testing
- bioterrorism preparedness
- Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Program
- Bioterrorism Response Advisory Committee
- Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance
- Bioterrorism Training and Curriculum Development Program
- Bioterrorism Wide Area Network
- Biothane Systems International BV
- biotherapeutic agent
- BioTherapeutics Education and Research Foundation