References in periodicals archive ?
In particular, they discussed the possibility of continuing traditional annual visits of Bibliotheca Alexandrina by Ukrainian diplomats and members of Ukrainian community and Egypt with their families to lay flowers to the bronze plaque devoted to a prominent Ukrainian writer and poetess Lesya Ukrainka.
Zahi Hawas for Egyptology Centre aims to document archaeological heritage and will be located in the centre that is owned by the Bibliotheca.
The new Bibliotheca Group will combine systems and technologies designed to help libraries function more effectively.
When I talked to a sales representative from Bibliotheca, she reported a strange phenomenon.
It is noteworthy that the accused "Ismail Serageldin", still serves as the director of Bibliotheca Alexandrina, despite of what he is accused of, he has fired the prisoner of conscience poet "Omar Hazek" from Bibliotheca Alexandrina, after the imprisonment of "Hazek" in the case of demonstrating to support the right of "Khaled Said" the martyr of torture, as if the mere act of demonstration was a crime
Assiduously collecting Tamil manuscripts, two years later he had a substantial library and wrote an account in German of Tamil literature, the Bibliotheca Malabarica, and had written three short works in Tamil in addition to letters and sermons.
Summary: AN insightful look into a meeting on Saturday between President Morsi and the board of trustees of the Bibliotheca Alexandrina would unveil some highly significant messages to all whom the present situation in Egypt may concern.
Fighting continued along the coastal road of the city, near the Medical School and famed Bibliotheca Alexandrina.
En 2010 la Foire Internationale du Livre de la Bibliotheca Alexandrina avait etabli une nouvelle tradition d'avoir comme invites d'honneur un pays africain " la Mauritanie" et un pays europeen "la France".
He also was for many years coeditor of the Bibliotheca Missionum and the Bibliographia Missionaria.
Martin Sarmiento and Oriental studies: the edition of Casiri's Bibliotheca Arabica-Hispana
Feeding Minds: 1,000 Days Plus" will take place in Alexandria from 21 to 22 February 2011 at the Bibliotheca Alexandrina, hosted by Mubarak and co-led by WFP Executive Director, Josette Sheeran.
The event will host the brightest students from 10 Arab countries at Bibliotheca Alexandrina from December 7-9, 2010, under patronage of the Arab League.
com)-- Europe's leading RFID supplier to the library market, Bibliotheca RFID Library Systems, is celebrating an award for innovation from IBM.
In his address, delivered on his behalf to the international Conference hosted by the Bibliotheca Alexandrina on "Initiatives in Education, Science and Culture: Towards Enhanced US-Muslim Countries Cooperation", Dr Altwaijri stated that he had no doubt whatsoever of Mr Obama's resolve to establish a just peace which will ensure to the Palestinians their legitimate right to establishing their independent State, with East Al-Quds as its capital.
Thesaurus browser ?
- Bibb lettuce
- bible leaf
- Biblical Aramaic
- Biblical Latin
- Bibos frontalis
- Bibos gaurus
- bicameral script
- bicarbonate of soda
- biceps brachii
- biceps humeri
- bichloride of mercury
Full browser ?
- Biblioteca Nazionale Centrale Florence
- Biblioteca Popular José Ingenieros
- Biblioteca Popular Republica Argentina
- Biblioteca Provinciale de Gemmis
- Biblioteca Provinciale Italiana
- Biblioteca Pública de Tarragona
- Biblioteca Regional de Medicina
- Biblioteca Umanistica Italiana in Rete
- Biblioteca Universale Laterza
- Biblioteca Universitária
- Biblioteca Universitaria Bologna
- Biblioteca Virtual em Saúde
- Biblioteca Virtual en Salud y Ambiente
- Biblioteca Virtual Galega
- Biblioteca Virtual Gilberto Freyre
- Bibliotecas Independientes de Cuba
- Biblioteka Depozytowa Wspólnot Europejskich
- Biblioteka Dlia Chteniia
- Biblioteka Instytutu Literatury Polskiej
- Biblioteka Instytutu Medycyny Wsi
- Biblioteka Matice Srpske
- Biblioteka Publicza Gminy Kozienice
- Biblioteka Publiczna Gminy Wejherowo
- Biblioteka Uniwersytecka w Warszawie
- Biblioteka Uniwersytetu Warszawskiego
- Biblioteki Naukowej Sztabu Generalnego
- Bibliotèque de l'Université de Nice-Sophia Antipolis
- Bibliotheca (Photius)
- Bibliotheca (Pseudo-Apollodorus)
- Bibliotheca Alexandrina
- Bibliotheca Apostolica Vaticana
- Bibliotheca Catholica Neerlandica Impressa
- Bibliotheca Classica Selecta
- Bibliotheca Ephemeridum Theologicarum Lovaniensium
- Bibliotheca Islamica
- Bibliotheca Medica Canadiana
- Bibliotheek Universiteit Voor Humanistiek
- Bibliotheek van de Universiteit van Amsterdam
- Bibliothek & Information Deutschland
- Bibliothek Anwendungsbezogener Ada Software-Komponenten in Stuttgart
- Bibliothek Information Schweiz
- Bibliothekarisch Bibliographische Klassifikation
- Bibliotheks Service Zentrum
- Bibliothèque Braille Junior
- Bibliothèque Braille Romande
- Bibliothèque Canadienne de Médecine Familiale
- Bibliothèque Cantonale et Universitaire
- Bibliothèque Centrale de Prêt
- Bibliothèque Centrale de Recherche
- Bibliothèque Centrale des Musées Nationaux