References in periodicals archive ?
From the above it follows that the pathogenesis of portal hypertension can not be reduced only to the difficulties of intrahepatic venous blood flow due to mechanical barriers, changes of liver architectonics and other local factors.
Almost) every philosopher tackles the Critique of Pure Reason in his or her training; it's something of a boot camp to work your way through its twists and turns, its forbidding terminology, its elaborate architectonic.
Such coatings are to have three-dimensional architectonics stimulating processes of osteogenesis for which purpose we need thickness of coating of more than 150 urn and high porosity with the size of pores of more than 100 urn.
In fact, McCann's last sentence suggests a self-consciousness that the architectonics of this novel might be considered a bit overwrought and clever.
The process involved a principled "free association" of subjects, culled, in the case of Picasso and Braque, from the iconography of the Parisian studio and cafe, to be sure, but driving toward a textured collage of the motif with much broader ramifications: an architectonics of sensorial intensity, disavowing the unity of the image in favor of its mystery and multiplicity, in which the historical horror of modernity's unconscious can be discerned breaking out in a kinesthetic abstraction of reference bearing global significance for a world under the domination of Euro-realist reason and control (Read, 98, 100-101, 144, 162, 180).
Imbricating Faith and Learning: The Architectonics of Christian Scholarship.
Ivan Vladislavic has been concerned with the architectonics of power from his earliest writing.
Zaborowska studies the architectonics of specific locations and the body politics of imprisonment in its various forms in this chapter, fleshing out the "distinct Turkish stamp in form and content" that presents itself in the narratological textures of these novels.
Beatrice's stance on the political architectonics of Kangan, where Anthills of the Savannah is set, is crucial in understanding women empowerment through the expansion of the public sphere.
Visitors derive a sense of being part of the cognoscenti who appreciate avant-garde architectonics.
This second allusion--a sudden serious extension of the otherwise playful Scottish imagery introduced by the link between the historical brush and the imagined sporran in the poem's second line--typifies the associative architectonics of 'Keeping Going'.
AZUCENA CRUZ, "The Architectonics of Segregation: A Phenomenological Analysis of Bodies, Borders and Space.
There is a strong inclination among high church conservatives against interfering in the social order except to preserve its constitutional architectonics.
If we were to make completely explicit the architectonics of the human body, its ontological framework, and how it sees itself and hears itself, we would see that the structure of its mute world is such that all the possibilities of language are already given in it.
Popova turned exclusively to dynamic geometric forms and experimented with texture, rhythm, density, and color in works she called "painterly architectonics.
Thesaurus browser ?
- Archibald MacLeish
- Archibald Percival Wavell
- Archidiskidon imperator
- Archilochus colubris
- Archimedes' principle
- architectural engineering
- architectural ornament
- architectural plan
- architectural style
- Archosargus probatocephalus
- Archosargus rhomboidalis
- archosaurian reptile
Full browser ?
- Architected Rapid Application Development
- Architecten-en Ingenieursbureau Vanacker
- Architectenvereniging Provincie Limburg
- Architectenvereniging van Mechelen en Omstreken
- Architectes et Urbanistes de l'Etat
- Architectes Ingénieurs Associés
- Architectes sans Frontières
- Architecting and Construction of Embedded Systems
- Architects Accreditation Council of Australia
- Architects and Engineers for Social Responsibility
- Architects and Engineers Legislative Council
- Architects and Landscapers Association of Elanthia
- Architects and Planners for Justice in Palestine
- Architects and Planners of Boulder
- Architects and Quantity Surveyors Registration Board
- Architects Association of Santa Cruz County
- Architects Education and Registration Board
- Architects for Aid
- Architects for Change
- Architects Hawaii Ltd
- Architects in Belgium
- Architects Instruction
- Architects of Victory
- Architects Regional Council of Asia
- Architects Registration Board of Victoria
- Architects Registration Council of Nigeria
- Architects Rego and Youngquist
- Architects Union of the USSR
- Architects' Association of New Brunswick
- Architects' Council of Europe
- Architects' Registration Council of the United Kingdom
- Architects' Standard Catalogue
- Architects, Engineers and Land Surveyors