acute lymphoblastic leukemia


Also found in: Dictionary, Medical, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Graphic Thesaurus  🔍
Display ON
Animation ON
Legend
Synonym
Antonym
Related
  • noun

Synonyms for acute lymphoblastic leukemia

acute leukemia characterized by proliferation of immature lymphoblast-like cells in bone marrow, lymph nodes, spleen, and blood

References in periodicals archive ?
Comparison of the effectiveness of chemotherapy and autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation as postremission treatment for adult acute lymphoblastic leukemia patients (in Chinese).
Mortality Analysis in Children during Induction Therapy for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. JIMDC.
[ClickPress, Wed Aug 21 2019] This report analyzes the current and future scenario of the global T-cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Market .
Acute lymphoblastic leukemia commonly affects children at ages zero to 4.
[USPRwire, Mon Jul 15 2019] This report analyzes the current and future scenario of the global T-cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Market .
Keywords: Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia, Complete Haematological Remission (CHR), Hyperdiploidy.
The CBM platform focuses on the treatment of numerous cancers, including Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia and pancreatic cancer.Spherix recently acquired a 20% ownership interest in CBM.
Granular acute lymphoblastic leukemia in an adult patient.
- The Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use of the European Medicines Agency has recommended the expanded approval of Sprycel (dasatinib), in combination with chemotherapy, to include the treatment of pediatric patients with newly diagnosed Philadelphia chromosome-positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia, US-based Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE: BMY) said.
M2 EQUITYBITES-September 20, 2018-OBI Pharma Inc wins US FDA's orphan drug designation for OBI-3424 for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis, Tenn., and colleagues examined concentration of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) biomarkers of brain injury at diagnosis and during cancer therapy to evaluate associations with long-term neurocognitive outcomes among 235 acute lymphoblastic leukemia patients (51.1 percent boys; mean age at diagnosis, 6.8 years; treated from June 1, 2000, through Oct.
It is mainly of two subtypes: precursor B acute lymphoblastic leukemia (B-ALL), which represents 85% of Omani patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia; and T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (T-ALL) representing the remaining 15% of affected patients.
Yao, "Segmentation of White Blood Cell from Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Images Using Dual-Threshold Method," Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, vol.
Full browser ?