when he accidentally
ran over a big stone causing him to lose control of the motorbike in Barangay Madlandungan.
Summary: Chittoor (Andhra Pradesh) [India], July 21 (ANI): A juvenile elephant on Sunday died after being accidentally
electrocuted in Palamaner mandal of Chittoor district.
True love wins out as they both explain what this meant for them and their relationship in Accidentally
Gay, the blog that chronicled the day-by-day transformation of this happily married couple.
"Police are investigating an incident where an off-duty officer accidentally
discharged his firearm in a caravan in the Limavady area on the evening of Thursday 25 April.
A customer at Manchester steakhouse Hawksmoor was accidentally
served a PS4,500 bottle of wine with their meal and had no idea.
A 22-year-old from Florida in 2016 accidentally shot her phone and injured herself while posing with her uncle's gun on Snapchat. Also in 2016, a 43-year-old Washington state man died after he accidentally
shot himself in the face while taking selfies.
RAWALPINDI -- A woman was stabbed to death in Khayaban-i-Sir Syed while a boy was killed when a gun his uncle was cleaning went off accidentally
in Dhoke Awan on Saturday.
Suddenly, fear turned into curiosity as neighbours and passers-by ventured into the house from where the gunshot sound had emanated.At Constable Sammy Kiprop's home, they discovered that the officer's 10-year-old son had shot himself accidentally
using his father's official pistol at Jericho.
A 93-year-old man accidentally
crashed his Mercedes-Benz onto the platform of a Taipei Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station yesterday afternoon (Feb.
SIALKOT -- A five-year-old boy was shot dead accidentally
by his cousin while playing with a rifle in the jurisdiction of Sabzpir Police Station on Friday.
The parents of the victim told the police that Khadija died on the spot as the gun went off accidentally
Summary: Apple has reportedly "accidentally
" misplaced an official image of its iPhone XS and iPhone XS Plus.
Bryan Carbonell, 13, and his brother John Prince, 11, accidentally
stepped on a live wire connected to a poultry farm.
ISLAMABAD -- Samsung has a bad habit of 'accidentally
' leaking the images of their upcoming devices.
In Pakistan too, unintentional shootings or guns going off accidentally
have taken several innocent live since years.