References in periodicals archive ?
TELECOMWORLDWIRE-June 14, 2011-CyberLink's PowerDVD, PowerDirector, MediaShow and MediaEspresso now optimised for AMD A-Series Accelerated Processing Units(C)1994-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS http://www.m2.com
No formal votes were taken, but most members of an FDA advisory panel are backing agency intentions to tighten the accelerated approval process for oncology drugs.
First, past research has focused primarily on the outcomes of grade acceleration rather than on the predictors or correlates of being accelerated. Second, studies often examine grade-accelerated youth in isolation rather than in comparison to a nonaccelerated cohort of similar ability or achievement.
The accelerated version of the Leuckart reaction was discovered by Bobylev et al during the work on novel formamide fungicides.
Figure 1 presents a product's life cycle; accelerated life testing is part of the phase of internal verification (Ireson et al., 1995).
The statement by Todd Oppenheimer in "Selling Software" (features, Spring 2007) that Renaissance Learning's Accelerated Reader has not been "held up to serious scrutiny" is simply inaccurate.
American Airlines has accelerated the delivery of six additional Boeing 737-800s into the first half of 2009.
Tucked deep into the law is a provision that extends for two years--until December 31, 2007 -the accelerated 15-year depreciation on qualified leasehold improvements.
Responses were also segregated between accelerated filers (public float between $75 and $699 million) and large accelerated filers (public float equal to or greater than $700 million), who presumably had filed management reports on internal controls in both 2004 and 2005, from "non-accelerated" filers.
Carlsbad, CA-based startup company Accelerated Composites, LLC recently announced it has designed a new two-seat hybrid passenger car that will be capable of achieving 330 miles per gallon (mpg) and sell for under $20,000.
The SEC also proposed creating a new category of large accelerated filers--companies with a market capitalization of $700 million or more that meet the same conditions that apply to accelerated filers.
Tacking on health care costs due to asthma, lowered forest and crop production, and accelerated weathering of building finishes due to air pollution, and revenue lost to overseas oil producers, it becomes increasingly clear that petroleum fuels really cost upwards of $4.00 per gallon.
In a survey study, we investigated teacher attitudes toward acceleration and accelerated students in the Netherlands.
Worldwide Computer Products News-2 September 2005-Mistral announces new Accelerated Dial-up product(C)1995-2005 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD http://www.m2.com
And over 1949-51, three major reports on economic and social development laid out strategy for accelerated advance.
Thesaurus browser ?
- acaroid resin
- accaroid resin
- accede to
- acceleration unit
- accelerator factor
- accelerator pedal
- accent mark
- accentual system
- acceptance sampling
Full browser ?
- Accelerate Brain Cancer
- Accelerate Business Development Network
- Accelerate North Decelerate South
- Accelerate Your Destiny
- Accelerate Your Game
- Accelerate-Stop Distance Available
- Accelerate-Stop Distance Available
- Accelerated Academics
- Accelerated Access Authorization Program
- Accelerated Acquisition Approach
- Accelerated aging
- Accelerated Aging Test
- Accelerated Agricultural Growth and Development Strategy
- accelerated amortization
- Accelerated and Enriched Instruction
- Accelerated and Shared Growth Initiative
- Accelerated and Shared Growth Initiative of South Africa
- Accelerated Approval
- Accelerated Architecture Acquisition Initiative
- Accelerated Atherosclerosis
- accelerated autologous form of nephrotoxic serum nephritis
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Accelerated Benefit
- Accelerated Benefits
- Accelerated Benefits Rider
- Accelerated Book Build
- Accelerated Bookbuilt Offering
- Accelerated Bridge Construction
- Accelerated Budget
- Accelerated Business Area Architecture
- Accelerated Business Collection and Delivery
- Accelerated Cable Life Test
- Accelerated Cadet Commissioning Training
- Accelerated Capability Initiative
- Accelerated Capital Cost Allowance
- Accelerated Cardiac Allograft Vasculopathy
- Accelerated Case Closure Procedures