pyelonephritis

(redirected from XGP)
Also found in: Dictionary, Medical, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Graphic Thesaurus  🔍
Display ON
Animation ON
Legend
Synonym
Antonym
Related
  • noun

Words related to pyelonephritis

inflammation of the kidney and its pelvis caused by bacterial infection

References in periodicals archive ?
On pathological examination, Xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis (XGP) was diagnosed.
Additionally, the patient's obstructive uropathy accompanied by recurrent urinary tract infections (UTI) and resolution of the pleural effusion with nephrectomy strongly suggests this to be a case of UT to be secondary to XGP.
Based on the histological findings, the patient was diagnosed with XGP (Figure 4).
Final diagnosis was chronic diffuse XGP. Subsequent MAG3 scan revealed complete loss of renal function of the left kidney.
Computed tomography is the mainstay of diagnostic imaging for XGP. The imaging studies show diffuse disease in most cases (84.6%) and focal disease in the rest (15.4%).
Another formidable foe Willcom Core XGP faces is Long Term Evolution, a next-generation mobile phone communications format that industry leader NTT Docomo first will introduce this year.
ATI XGP Technology, which is contained in an external chassis connected to the notebook via a specially designed self-latching PCIe 2.0 cable from Japan Aviation Electronics Industry Limited, is initially being launched with the newly-announced ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3800.
A "wondrous machine," one of three Xerox Graphic Printers (XGPs) that existed outside of Xerox's facilities in 1974, had caught Reid's eye.
A diagnosis of XGP associated with spontaneous renoduodenal fistula and was made, and the patient was discharged in stable condition on oral antibiotics.
This is a different entity from pyonephrosis and xantho granulomatous pyelonephritis (XGP).
Under the deal, the two companies will study technologies for the XGP next-generation PHS service for future development of handsets and other devices, Willcom said.
Xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis (XGP): a local disease with systemic manifestations: report of 23 patients and review of literature.
The Map Mode menu has a selection for overlaying weather data--either Internet weather for preflight planning--or from a variety of ADS-B weather receivers, including the iLevil, SkyRadar and Dual XGPS ADS-B devices.