common stock

(redirected from Voting Stocks)
Also found in: Dictionary, Legal, Financial, Encyclopedia.
Related to Voting Stocks: preferred stock
Graphic Thesaurus  🔍
Display ON
Animation ON
Legend
Synonym
Antonym
Related
  • noun

Synonyms for common stock

References in periodicals archive ?
ii) by investing in up to 100 percent of the voting stock of a new banking subsidiary incorporated under the laws of the Philippines; or
Under the old law, a foreign bank could acquire only up to 60 percent of the voting stock of an existing bank.
It also removed the restriction that "a foreign bank or a Philippine corporation may own up to 60 percent of the voting stock of only one domestic bank or new banking subsidiary.
Section 11 provides that foreign individuals and nonbank corporations may own or control only up to 40 percent of the voting stock of a domestic bank.
First, Mitsui, which owned 40% of Caemi voting stocks, acquired the remaining 60% of such stocks through Cayman Iron Ore Investment Co.