References in periodicals archive ?
Will the New World Sufis degenerate into what is called elsewhere 'popcorn sufis?' This is to say, the orthodoxy that helps validate the Islamic claims of Sufis could be sufficiently compromised that the tasawwuf tradition becomes New Age and shallow in content.
Tasawwuf is that school of thought through which a man adopt good morals and leaves bad actions.
Sufi mysticism (tasawwuf) is represented by texts by Shadhili authors, including works by 'Ali Ibn Maymun.
We as 'the inhabitants of the tombs of Tasawwuf / love, the ones who laugh at the stories of our own destruction, think that we have found the mark of our destination':
At the beginning of his life as a Muslim, Muhammad Asad had already made up his mind to adhere to the then-widespread "return to the Qur'an and Hadith" approach, with a vociferous rejection of taqlid (legal fideism) and tasawwuf (sufism).
His focus is Tasawwuf (Islamic mysticism), religious and mystical experience, and film studies.
From being the dominant strand of religious consciousness of MalayMuslims since Islam's arrival on Malaysian shores through to colonial times, Sufism (Arabic: tasawwuf), popularly known as the mystical strand of Islam, found itself by the 1980s to be consigned to the periphery of an Islamic reawakening engulfing modern Malaysia.
What is the significance of Tasawwuf in light of contemporary global issues and what would be the methodology to promote it?
Sufism or Tasawwuf is the inner mystical dimension of Islam.
This influential movement is regarded as Sufism (Tasawwuf) and the people who adopt it are known as Sufis.
Sufism is an impossible task to exactly define but it is usually known as Tasawwuf .
In the context of Palestine in the Middle Ages the sanctity of the Holy Land impacted on the progressive spread of Sufism (tasawwuf).
Irfan is also called tasawwuf ' in eastern-indo Sufism the core of its meaning resting on tawhid' (oneness/singularity of God) and ishraq.
* An instruction in Sufism (tasawwuf) provided by the Dar al-Tauhid organisation of the Bandung-based preacher Aa Gym is held once a month on the Sunday of the first week.
Thesaurus browser ?
- tart up
- tartar emetic
- tartar sauce
- tartar steak
- tartare sauce
- Tartarian honeysuckle
- tartaric acid
- Tarzan of the Apes
- task force
- Tasman dwarf pine
- Tasman Sea
- Tasmanian devil
- Tasmanian tiger
- Tasmanian wolf
- tassel flower
- tassel hyacinth
Full browser ?
- Tasa de Alumbrado Público
- Tasa de Cambio
- Tasa de Eventos de Control
- Tasa de Eventos Esperada de Paciente
- Tasa de Eventos Experimental
- Tasa de Interés Interbancaria de Equilibrio
- Tasa Especifica Adicional
- Tasa Interna de Retorno
- Tasa Representativa del Mercado
- Tasaciones Inmobiliarias SA
- Tasarruf Mevduati Sigorta Fonu
- Tasavallan Presidentin Kanslia
- Tasax disease
- Tasax disease
- Tasax disease
- TASC Target Tracking Filter
- Tascal Fax Viewer
- TASCAM Digital Interface
- Tasch, Georg
- Taschereau, Elzéar Alexandre
- Taschereau, Quebec, Canada - Taschereau / via Rail Service
- Taschereau, Sir Henri Elzéar