References in periodicals archive ?
The released results show that larval Pacific cod response to elevated carbon dioxide levels varies depending on its stage of development.
Alaska's marine ecosystems are highly productive, supporting numerous fisheries for benthic and benthopelagic species, such as walleye pol-lock (Gadus chalcogrammus), Pacific cod (Gadus macrocephalus), sablefish (Anoplopoma fimbria), and several species of rockfishes (Scorpaenidae) and flatfish (Pleuronectidae).
In his company's yard, Nylander has combination king crab pots ready for Hansen, and king crab and Pacific cod pots headed for Capt.
For example, some Amendment 80 groundfish fleet vessels can participate in directed fishing for Pacific cod, but also they can land a "maximum retainable amount" of Pacific cod as a percentage of flatfish (Pleuronectiformes) when targeting flatfish.
They cover new methodological approaches to the archaeology of fisheries; salmon in the context of regional and local variation, Pacific cod and other Gadids as cousins of the fish that changed the world, and herring and other little-known fish of the North Pacific coast.
Sable fish (black cod), king and sockeye salmon, king crab, halibut, Pacific cod and pollack made an amazing spread.
The survey found sizeable populations of several commercially valuable species, including pollock, Pacific cod and snow crab.
decipiens (sensu lato) larvae from Pacific cod purchased at a local market.
PER SERVING Calories: 280 Total Fat: 14 g Sat Fat: 2 g Protein: 27 g Sodium: 300 mg Cholesterol: 50 mg Carbohydrates: 12 g Fiber: 3 g Pacific Cod with Citrus Dressing Other sustainable fish that you can use: Pacific halibut and farmed U.S.
Instead of choosing the overfished Atlantic or North Sea varieties, they recommend opting for Pacific cod from Alaska or line-caught cod from the Northeast Arctic or Iceland.
First reported in the United States in 1988 in the Pacific Northwest, the virus was subsequently found in both wild and hatchery-raised salmon, Pacific herring, and Pacific cod populations off the coast of Alaska, Canada, and Washington.
First reported in the United States in 1988 in the Pacific Northwest, the virus was subsequently found in both wild and hatchery-raised salmon, Pacific herring, and Pacific cod populations off the coast of Alaska, Canada, and Washington, A sub-type of the North American virus has also been isolated from Atlantic herring and Greenland halibut in the Atlantic Ocean.
The company said that with effect from March 1, it would be replacing Atlantic cod, which environmentalists fear is being over-fished, with Pacific cod, pollock and other alternatives.
The MCS is advising families to opt for Pacific cod or red gurnard instead of Atlantic cod or halibut, which they say are at risk of being seriously over-fished.
For instance, Pacific cod, flounder, and sole are from recovering populations, while their Atlantic kin are still endangered.
Thesaurus browser ?
- Pachyrhizus erosus
- Pachyrhizus tuberosus
- Pachysandra procumbens
- Pachysandra terminalis
- Pacific bonito
- Pacific bottlenose dolphin
- Pacific Coast
- Pacific cod
- Pacific giant salamander
- Pacific halibut
- Pacific hemlock
- Pacific herring
- Pacific newt
- Pacific Northwest
- Pacific Ocean
- Pacific plum
- Pacific ridley
- Pacific sardine
- Pacific silver fir
- Pacific spiny dogfish
- Pacific Standard Time
- Pacific sturgeon
- Pacific Time
- Pacific tree toad
- Pacific tripletail
- Pacific walrus
- Pacific yew
Full browser ?
- Pacific Coast Professional Basketball League
- Pacific Coast Professional Football League
- Pacific Coast Quarter Horse Association
- Pacific Coast Quarter Horse Racing Association
- Pacific Coast Railroad
- Pacific Coast Ranges
- Pacific Coast Ranges
- Pacific Coast Recovery Center
- Pacific Coast Regional Corp.
- Pacific Coast Renderers Association
- Pacific Coast Rugby Football Union
- Pacific Coast Scenic Byway - Oregon
- Pacific Coast Shellfish Growers Association
- Pacific Coast Soccer League
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Steamship Company
- Pacific Coast Steel
- Pacific Coast Stock Exchange
- Pacific Coast Swimmers and Parents Association
- Pacific Coast Tariff Bureau
- Pacific Coast Theatre Company
- Pacific Coast Time
- Pacific Coast Trail Runs
- Pacific Coast Warehousing Ltd
- Pacific Coast Wireless Internet
- Pacific Coast Yachting Association
- Pacific Coastal Ecology Branch
- Pacific Coastal Marine Productivity
- Pacific Coastal Resources Atlas
- Pacific Coastal Salmon Recovery Fund
- Pacific cod
- Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
- Pacific Collegiate Hockey Association
- Pacific Collegiate School
- Pacific Comics
- Pacific Command
- Pacific Command Activities
- Pacific Command Automated Server Site Korea
- Pacific Command Crisis Action Information Distribution System
- Pacific Command Reconnaissance Mission Information System
- Pacific Command Theater Nuclear Force Improvement Study
- Pacific Commercial Advertiser
- Pacific Commission
- Pacific Communication Sciences, Inc.
- Pacific Communications Area
- Pacific Communications Division
- Pacific Communities Health District
- Pacific Community Resources Society
- Pacific Computer Communications
- Pacific Concerns Resource Centre
- Pacific Confederation of City Republics
- Pacific Conference of Churches
- Pacific Conference on Earthquake Engineering
- Pacific Conference on Non-Destructive Testing
- Pacific Congress on Interactive Gaming
- Pacific Connector Gas Pipeline
- Pacific Conservation Biology
- Pacific Conservatory of the Performing Arts
- Pacific Consolidated Telecommunications Network
- Pacific Consortium for Chiropractic Research
- Pacific Consultants International