References in periodicals archive ?
Originally, the Pentagon claimed that the 12-strong US Army Special Forces team was accompanying 30 Nigerien troops to meet with tribal leaders along the Mali-Niger border, only to have the parameters of their mission changed midway through.
For the Nigerien nationals arriving by charters, IOM provides technical and logistic support for registration, profiling, and reception all under the Migrant Resource and Response Mechanism (MRRM) financed by the European Union.
The Nigerien army suffered a high-profile defeat to the group in early 2016, which may have contributed to this decrease.
Ghandour also said he discussed with his Nigerien counterpart, Ibrahim Yacouba preparations to hold the meetings of the joint ministerial and political consultation committees between the two countries.
Grievement blesse, il aurait ete soigne par un medecin de Ghadames (oasis du sud libyen, a la frontiere avec la Tunisie et l'Algerie), aujourd'hui recherche, et par un infirmier nigerien, arrete.
The Nigerien government arrested nine military officers in late December for allegedly planning a coup against the president.
Algeria is repatriating hundreds of Nigerien refugees to their country of origin.
Egyptian Foreign Ministry and Dar Al-Ifta Press statements condemned the Boko Haram ideology and "terrorist attacks", while Chadian and Nigerien forces launched an offensive against Boko Haram late Sunday.
We decided to mobilise and pool our operational capabilities and intelligence to deal with terrorist threats and criminal organisations," Nigerien President Mahamadou Issoufou said Monday after meeting with Algerian President Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
In an official statement on the occasion of International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People, Nigerien Minister of Foreign Affairs reiterated his government's "profound support for the rights of the Palestinian people to self-determination and the establishment of its sovereign state.
Both Nigerien and Malian authorities were involved in the release, the office of Nigerien President Mahamadou Issoufou said in a statement.
The two presidents saluted the Tunisian and Nigerien flags as the two countries' national anthems were performed.
Migrants pushed back from more prosperous lands in the north congregate in the Nigerien desert city of Agadez to the south of Arlit, said Ismael Mahamane of the International Organization for Migration in that city; thousands more use Agadez as a staging point.
On May 23, 2013, terrorists using suicide car bombs attacked a Nigerien military compound in Agadez and a uranium mining facility, operated by a French company, in Arlit.
Le president nigerien Mahamadou Issoufou avait indique que les assaillants qui ont commis le 23 mai deux attentats suicide au Niger venaient du Sud libyen.
Thesaurus browser ?
- Niels Henrik Abel
- Niels Henrik David Bohr
- Niemann-Pick disease
- Nierembergia frutescens
- Nierembergia repens
- Nierembergia rivularis
- Nigella damascena
- Nigella hispanica
- Nigella sativa
- Niger franc
- Niger River
- Nigerian capital
- Nigerian monetary unit
- Niger-Kordofanian language
- night bell
- night bird
- night blindness
- night club
- night court
- night game
- night heron
- night jasmine
- night jessamine
- night latch
Full browser ?
- Nigerian Police Force
- Nigerian Political Action Committee
- Nigerian Press Council
- Nigerian School Library Association
- Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps
- Nigerian Security Printing and Minting
- Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company Ltd.
- Nigerian Society of Engineers
- Nigerian Software Development Initiative
- Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Nigerian Stored Products Research Institute
- Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs
- Nigerian Television Authority
- Nigerian Uniform Bank Account Number
- Nigerian Union of Local Government Employees
- Nigerian United Front Association
- Nigerian Veterinary Medical Association
- Nigerian Youth Environmental Network
- Nigerian Youth ICT4D
- Nigerian-American Information Initiative
- Nigerian-German Business Association
- Nigerian-German Business Group
- Nigerians in Diaspora Organisation Europe
- Nigerians in Diaspora Organization
- Nigerians United for True Democracy
- Nigerien Alliance for Democracy and Social Progress
- Niggantha Nathaputta
- Niggantha Nathaputta
- Niggas on the Run Eatin'
- Niggas With Attitudes