References in periodicals archive ?
Palleschi, "Synthesis and characterization of polymeric films and nanotubule nets used to assemble selective sensors for nitrite detection in drinking water," Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, vol.
Martin, "pH-switchable, ion-permselective gold nanotubule membrane based on chemisorbed cysteine," Analytical Chemistry, vol.
Bernaerts et al., "The texture of catalytically grown coil-shaped carbon nanotubules," Europhysics Letters, vol.
Salter, "Functional connectivity between immune cells mediated by tunneling nanotubules," Immunity, vol.
1995, "Catalytic production and purification of nanotubules having fullerene-scale diameters." Carbon 33, pp.
In France, groups of hundreds of protesters have rallied against even such benign manifestations of the technology as the carbon nanotubules that allow Parkinson's sufferers to stop tremors by directing medicine to their own brains.
The scientists found that surface roughness increased significantly (from 2 nm to 7 nm) after zein nanotubules were formed.
Patent 7,125,915 (October 24, 2006), "Lipid-Based Nanotubules for Controlled Release of Healing Agents in Golf Ball Layers," Kevin M.
In the realm of "high tech," for instance, researchers at the University of Illinois have found that certain assemblies of so-called carbon "nanotubules" could be implanted in people suffering from diabetes to provide real-time monitoring of blood sugar.
Moskovits, "Composite nanostructures based on template-grown boron nitride nanotubules," Chemistry of Materials, vol.
One patent uses metallized lipid-based nanotubules. Other cover materials include the old standby ionomers, and polyureas, polyurethanes, regrinds, epoxies, polyamides, silicones, silicone-urea copolymers, polybutadienes, natural rubber, ABS, polycarbonates, fluoroionomers, and metallocene blends.
Dresselhaus, "Phonon modes in carbon nanotubules," Chemical Physics Letters, vol.
Currently, carbon nanotubules (CNTs) are being used to support MSC differentiation in the area of nanomedicine.
Mothes, "Cytonemes and tunneling nanotubules in cell-cell communication and viral pathogenesis," Trends in Cell Biology, vol.
Nagyet al., "Catalytic production and purification of nanotubules having fullerene-scale diameters, " Carbon, vol.
Thesaurus browser ?
- NAND circuit
- NAND gate
- Nanda Devi
- Nanga Parbat
- Napaea dioica
- naphthalene poisoning
- Napierian logarithm
- Napier's bones
- Napier's rods
Full browser ?
- Nanotechnology and Integrated Bio-Engineering Centre
- Nanotechnology and Nanoscience Student Association
- Nanotechnology Business Team
- Nanotechnology Characterization Laboratory
- Nanotechnology for Biology and Medicine
- Nanotechnology Human Resource Development
- Nanotechnology in Biodiagnostics and Analytics
- Nanotechnology Institute
- Nanotechnology Institute for Medicine and Biological Sciences
- Nanotechnology Issues Dialogue Group
- Nanotechnology Knowledge Transfer Network
- Nanotechnology Law & Business
- Nanotechnology Research Coordination Group
- Nanotechnology Technical Advisory Group
- Nanotribology Laboratory for Information Storage and MEMS/NEMS
- Nanotube Research Center
- Nanotubes, carbon
- Nanotubes, carbon
- Nanowire Field Effect Transistor