References in periodicals archive ?
The whole Medicare prescription drug benefit has been a bitter disappointment,'' said Waxman, the ranking Democrat on the House Government Reform Committee.
Note--February surprise: "Dual eligible" patients (on both Medicare and Medicaid) who voluntarily chose a Medicare Part D plan were often assigned to a different plan due to the automatic assignment of most dual eligibles.
Like Medicare, it was an open-ended commitment in which the states and the federal government provided reimbursement that reflected changing demand among eligible populations.
The report by the Medicare board of trustees points to lower tax revenues, higher healthcare costs, and year-old Medicare legislation as the primary causes of Medicare's accelerated illness.
Conference moderator James Firman, NCOA's president and chief executive, asked how Pelosi "would respond to those who argue that repealing the Medicare law [instead of fixing it] would eliminate coverage for 7 million seniors.
Both the House and Senate bills create a new benefit called Medicare Part D on January 1, 2006.
Actually the chances of a Medicare bill passing this year are greater than any year in recent history, though there is much disagreement about its form and cost.
Many organizations have deemed the lack of prescription-drug cover age a major shortcoming of the Medicare program.
The $214 billion Medicare program covers some 15 percent of the U.
The claim that Medicare is going "bankrupt" is extremely misleading for two reasons.
What Medicare looks for You need to send Medicare a C.
Northeast Community Care is a physician-led company dedicated to providing affordable health plan products to Medicare beneficiaries in Cumberland County.
Like millions of other senior citizens nationwide, Weiner found herself overwhelmed by the Medicare Part D drug plan, designed to provide cheaper prescriptions to a wider audience of low-income seniors and people with disabilities.
Persons on Medicare (not to be confused with Medicaid) will need to make important decisions for the new prescription-drug coverage (Medicare Part D) that begins in January 2006.
All of this is made clear, according to Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) officials, by Program Memorandum AB-03-018 issued by CMS on February 7.
Thesaurus browser ?
- medical expense
- medical extern
- medical history
- medical institution
- medical instrument
- medical intern
- Medical Literature Analysis and Retrieval System
- medical man
- medical officer
- medical practice
- medical practitioner
- medical procedure
- medical profession
- medical prognosis
- medical record
- medical relation
- medical report
- medical school
- medical science
- medical scientist
- medical social worker
- medical specialist
- medical specialty
- medical student
- medicare check
- medicare payment
- medicinal drug
- medicinal leech
- medicine ball
- medicine cabinet
- medicine chest
- medicine man
- Medieval Greek
- Medieval Latin
- medieval mode
- medieval Schoolman
- Medinilla magnifica
Full browser ?
- medicamentosa rhinitis
- Medicare + Choice
- Medicare Access for Patients Rx
- Medicare Administrative Contractor
- Medicare Advanced Laboratory Diagnostics Act
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Advantage Disenrollment Period
- Medicare Advantage Plan
- Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug
- Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug System
- Medicare Advocacy Project
- Medicare and Medicaid
- Medicare and Medicaid
- Medicare and Medicaid Assistance Program
- Medicare and Medicaid Automated Certification Survey
- Medicare and Medicaid Integration Project
- Medicare Appeals, Regulatory and Contracting Improvements Act of 2001
- Medicare Approved Drug Discount Cards
- Medicare Automated Claims System
- Medicare Automated Data Retrieval System
- Medicare beneficiary
- Medicare Beneficiary Database
- Medicare Beneficiary Health Status Registry
- Medicare Beneficiary Protection Program
- Medicare benefits notice
- Medicare Benefits Schedule
- Medicare Buy-In Unit
- Medicare Care Management Performance
- Medicare Carrier Manual
- Medicare Catastrophic Coverage Act of 1988
- medicare check