References in periodicals archive ?
En la decada de los cincuenta publico tres novelas psicologicas y un relato de su serie detectivesca con el imperturbale fumador de pipa el parisino inspector Maigret.
Simenon escribio 136 novelas y 84 cuentos de misterio donde el personaje principal es el famoso inspector Maigret.
The first novel to appear under his own name was Pietr-le-Letton (1931; The Case of Peter the Lett), in which he introduced to fiction the imperturbable, pipe-smoking Parisian police official Inspector Maigret.
One of the most skillful and literate writers of detective fiction, Simenon is best known for his long series of novels featuring Inspector Maigret, begun in 1931.
Men and Little Miss series, Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot and Miss Marple and Georges Simenon's Inspector Maigret.
we were shooting, it was a before I settled into not a way of delivering those first of the two stand-alone films, Fifties, sees Paris gripped with women are murdered on the Montmartre in seemingly unconnected Inspector Maigret, who is under public and professional pressure killer before he strikes again, which ultimately leads to a thrilling interesting time.
Works by his creator, US author Raymond Chandler, were bought for an undisclosed sum by the UK company that owns the rights to the Agatha Christie novels and Inspector Maigret.
Based on a book by the creator of Inspector Maigret, Georges Simenon, this French film grips as a mystery-thriller, but it's really a psychological study of its central character.
El realizador no pretende impresionarnos ni emitir juicios, Farnese se hizo abogado "porque conocia la debilidad humana"; he ahi el hecho fundamental que Jolivet recupera de la novela de Simenon, el equivalente de Agatha Christie en Francia, la exploracion de lo humano que el legendario inspector Maigret perseguia en sus encuestas.
1903 Nace el prolifico novelista Georges Simenon, creador del personaje inspector Maigret, en Liege, Suiza,
Red Lights" is Cedric Kahn's thriller based on the novel by Georges Simenon (creator of the Inspector Maigret series).
A Sherlock Holmes B James Bond C The Saint D Inspector Maigret QUESTION 5 - for 5 points: What is measured in curies?
The group currently holds the rights to characters from Enid Blyton, Agatha Christie and Georges Simenon including Noddy, The Famous Five, Hercule Poirot, Inspector Maigret and the ever vigilant Miss Marple.
An official inquiry into the suicide has begun at 36 Quai des Orfevres, headquarters of fictional detective Inspector Maigret.
STUDENTS at Cardiff University can now tell at a glance if their accent is more Inspector Clouseau than Inspector Maigret.
Thesaurus browser ?
- inspection and repair
- inspector general
- Inspector Maigret
- installation charge
- installment buying
- installment credit
- installment debt
- installment loan
- installment plan
Full browser ?
- inspector general
- Inspector General Act of 1978
- Inspector General Action Request
- Inspector General Auditor Training Institute
- Inspector General Basic Training Program
- Inspector General Division
- Inspector General Exercise
- Inspector General for Investigations
- Inspector General for Tax Administration
- Inspector General For Worldwide Network
- Inspector General Honorary
- Inspector General Information Management System
- Inspector General of Financial Institutions
- Inspector General of Fortifications
- Inspector General of Intelligence and Security
- Inspector General of Justice
- Inspector General of Police
- Inspector General of Taxation
- Inspector General of the Armed Forces
- Inspector General of the Army
- Inspector General of the Department of Defense
- Inspector General of the Marine Corps
- Inspector General of the Territorial Army
- Inspector General Regional Office
- Inspector General's Office
- Inspector General, Supply Corps
- Inspector General, The
- Inspector Javert
- Inspector Led Neighbourhood Area
- Inspector Lestrade
- Inspector Maigret
- inspector of accounts
- Inspector of Degaussing
- Inspector of Election
- Inspector of Material
- Inspector of Naval Material
- Inspector of Penitentiary
- Inspector of Record
- Inspector of Salmon and Freshwater Fisheries
- inspector of taxes
- Inspector on Call
- Inspector's Certificate
- Inspector's Certificates
- Inspector's or Judge's Certificate
- Inspector's or Judge's Certificates
- Inspector-General of the Australian Defence Force
- Inspectorate for Diving Equipment Servicing and Testing
- Inspectorate of Pollution Corporate Information System
- Inspectorate of Public Schools
- Inspectorate-General of Economic Activities
- Inspectoratul Scolar Judetean