Hamburg


Also found in: Dictionary, Medical, Financial, Acronyms, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Graphic Thesaurus  🔍
Display ON
Animation ON
Legend
Synonym
Antonym
Related
  • noun

Words related to Hamburg

a port city in northern Germany on the Elbe River that was founded by Charlemagne in the 9th century and is today the largest port in Germany

References in periodicals archive ?
Volker Greiner, Emirates vice president North and Central Europe, said: "We are excited to finally bring our Airbus flagship 'home' and see Hamburg join the other 48 destinations we currently serve with the A380.
Often referred to as the 'gateway to the world,' Hamburg is Germany's second largest city and is a key business and commercial destination.
Hamburg was instrumental to the development of the Beatles, and today its distinctive live- and electronic-music scene thrives in unique harbour-side venues.
The airport in Hamburg is located conveniently close to the city centre and within half an hour of landing I had arrived at the hotel.
Imports and exports via Port of Hamburg for Turkey, focusing heavily on foreign trade, are steadily growing in importance.
There are around 50 hospitals in Hamburg. Hans-Jorg Scmidt-Trenz, CEO of Hamburg Chamber of Commerce, said that patients that cannot be treated in Dubai can seek treatment in Hamburg.
The Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry has successfully concluded its trade mission's participation at the fourth Dubai Hamburg Business Forum, where participants this year discussed joint cooperation in four key economic areas including green cities, maritime, logistics and tourism.
16 January 2014 - Swedish state-owned utility Vattenfall AB said today that it had agreed to sell its 74.9% stake in district electricity grid company Stromnetz Hamburg GmbH to the city of Hamburg, which owns the remaining 25.1% in the target.
Hamburg: The Hamburg Marathon organisers have said there are few security fears for Sunday's race, only plenty of solidarity for the victims of the Boston Marathon bomb blast.
Dr Hans-Jorg Schmidt-Trenz, CEO of the Hamburg Chamber, said: "Dubai and Hamburg have a lot in common.
Consulate in Hamburg, affectionately known by locals as "the little White House on the Alster" River, celebrated its 60th anniversary in its present building.
Hamburg, Germany, January 24, 2011 --(PR.com)-- Hamburg Sudamerikanische Dampfschifffahrts-Gesellschaft KG (Hamburg Sud), one of the top 20 container shipping lines in the world, is dedicated to the reliable transport of goods around the globe - be it Hamburg, Santos or Hong Kong.
[44] Prostate Cancer Center, University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf, Hamburg, Germany;
NORDIC BUSINESS REPORT-28 July 2010-Norwegian Green Reefers to become member of Hamburg Reefer Pool(C)1994-2010 M2 COMMUNICATIONS http://www.m2.com