References in periodicals archive ?
Pavlina Pithova and Dominik Filipp contributed equally to the analytic part of the work and the manuscript writing.
It was Filipp Goloshchekov who decided to create Kazakhstan from "truly (iskonno) Russian land." (18) Kazakhs are thus an absolutely artificial ethnic creation.
On March 10, the young Bolshevik and future Marshal of the Soviet Union, Filipp Golikov, noted in his diary that he and his comrades in Petrograd would discuss the Communist International a great deal and read 'everything that was written about it in the newspapers'.
In oncological contexts, several studies reveal that longer periods after diagnosis promote higher positive changes (Cordova et al., 2007; Klauer, Ferring, & Filipp, 1998).
The judges for the main show will include Aerosmith singer Steven Tyler and flamboyant Russian pop king Filipp Kirkorov, while ex-Spice Girls star Mel B will co-host.
“Retailers have been looking for ways to incentivize customers to return, from the moment of entering the store to the point of purchase, but few have been able to keep up with technological advances,” said Filipp Shubin, Synqera COO.
"Showrooming is very real and very damaging for retailers that can't compete with e-retailers," Synciera chief operating officer Filipp Shubin explained.
The conference will be held by the French expert Filipp Moreau Defarges.
They found that the reminiscence bump was prominent only for the positive memories of their youth but not for the negative memories (see Leist, Ferring, & Filipp, 2010, for similar results).
Filipp Kopachevksy, the winner of the International Piano Competition for Young Musicians in the Netherlands, Yulia Shchasnovich, the winner of international contests such as "Music of Hope" in Belarus, and 13-year-old Matvey Sherling, who plays the saxophone, were among the young talents in the orchestra.
v vAleksandr Pavlov and Filipp Rudik have not travelled.
Filipp Rjabych, "Papa Benedetto XVI e il dialogo della chiesa cattolica romana con le chiese ortodosse," pp.
Regarding the family literature, research suggests that a stronger PCR contributes to a child's willingness to embrace parental values (Kochanska & Thompson, 1997) and to form a strong bond with the parent (Boll, Ferring, & Filipp, 2003).
Filipp lets me drive, and sometimes I take the whip.
"For All Who Draw the Sword Will Die by the Sword: The Symbolism of Filipp Iankovskii's The Sword Bearer." SRSC 4.2 (2010): 171-86.
Thesaurus browser ?
- filename extension
- filet de boeuf en croute
- filet mignon
- filial duty
- filial love
- filing cabinet
- filing clerk
- filing system
- Filippino Lippi
- Filippo Brunelleschi
- fill again
- fill in
- fill out
- fill the bill
- fill up
- fille de chambre
- fillet of sole
- filling station
- film advance
- film clip
- film company
Full browser ?
- Filipino-American Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Filipino-American Association of Greater Chattanooga
- Filipino-American Association of Greater Columbia
- Filipino-American Association of Iowa
- Filipino-American Association of Stafford Virginia, Inc.
- Filipino-American Community of Colorado
- Filipino-American Development Foundation
- Filipino-American Employees Association
- Filipino-American Historical Society of Hawaii
- Filipino-American Multi-Ethnic Society
- Filipino-American Republicans of Virginia
- Filipino-American Student Association
- Filipino-Australian Foundation of Queensland
- Filipino-Canadian Association of Vaughan
- Filipino-Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Filipino-Indian Basketball League
- Filipino/American Coalition for Environmental Solutions
- Filipinos for Affirmative Action
- Filipinos in Alliance
- Filipinos In Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Filipinos Society
- Filipinos Unifying Student-Engineers in an Organized Network
- Filipovic, Filip
- Filipovic, Stjepan
- Filipovitch sign
- Filipovitch, Casimir
- Filipp Agaltsov
- Filipp Aleksandrovich Agaltsov
- Filipp Andreevich Maliavin
- Filipp Brunnov
- Filipp Diomidovich Nefedov
- Filipp Efremov
- Filipp Ermash
- Filipp Fedorovich Fortunatov
- Filipp Fedoseevich Zhmachenko
- Filipp Filippovich Vigel
- Filipp Fortunatov
- Filipp Golikov
- Filipp Goloshchekin
- Filipp Gospodarev
- Filipp Grigorevich Kedrov
- Filipp Ieseevich Makharadze
- Filipp Isaevich Goloshchekin
- Filipp Ivanovich Brunnov
- Filipp Ivanovich Golikov
- Filipp Kedrov
- Filipp Kuzmich Mironov
- Filipp Makaradze
- Filipp Makharadze
- Filipp Maliavin
- Filipp Nefedov
- Filipp Oktiabrskii
- Filipp Orlik
- Filipp Ovsiannikov
- Filipp Pavlovich Gospodarev
- Filipp Pestrak