dire

(redirected from DICON)
Also found in: Dictionary, Acronyms.
Graphic Thesaurus  🔍
Display ON
Animation ON
Legend
Synonym
Antonym
Related
  • adj

Synonyms for dire

Synonyms for dire

Synonyms for dire

fraught with extreme danger

Synonyms

Related Words

References in periodicals archive ?
We came to an agreement with Dicon about replacing ones which failed and there will be no extra cost to the taxpayer."
JCDecaux Dicon is 75 per cent owned by JCDecaux, while its Emarati partner Dicon holds the remaining 25 per cent stake.
It combines two materials, glass and copper wire, both have distinct qualities which enhance and oppose each other.'' An exhibition of Linzi's distinctive glass work opens tomorrow (Saturday) at the Rhyl Library, Museum and Art Gallery along with enamel work by Ria Thomas and hand painted wooden clocks, boxes and mirrors by Dicon Peeke.
Chaikin, Mason, and Cheng, who is now at DiCon Fiberoptics in Richmond, Calif., describe their microdisk experiments in the Sept.
X Corvis X X Cronos X Cyras X DiCon Fiberoptics X Dynarc X Ericsson X X Extreme Nets.
FAIR LAWN, N.J.--Since 1980 Dicon Technologies has developed innovative and proprietary bath care products, cosmetics organizers and accessories under the Just For You brand as well as an extensive line of private label items for those same categories.
"Retailers must position foot care products in such logical areas as shoe and sporting goods departments as well as in the traditional inline department," contends Steve Collins, Dicon Technologies director of foot care sales and marketing.
The acquisition is also meant to complement Lucent's joint venture with California-based DiCon Fiberoptics Inc, another supplier of passive optical components.
Meanwhile, the company's Decorator Series Smoke Alarms, under the American Sensors and Dicon brand names, are being positioned for the high-end segment and in channels that offer more fashion-forward products, according to Michael Cox, vice president of sales and marketing at North American Detectors Inc.
The Dicon 1001 universal profile controller is featured in company literature.
CARBON monoxide audible alarms approved under British Standard tests are available from SF Detection on 01202 665330 and Dicon Safety Products on 01242 516241.
For instance Dicon, an English brand name for smoke alarms, sounds the same as the French dix cons.
Juchheim GmbH & Co., based in Fulda, Germany, introduced its Jumo Dicon series of single- and multiloop process controllers in the mid-1980s to serve the ceramic, automotive, food processing, and environmental testing industries, among others.
Request/View TOC@ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=T&rep_id=1666 Competition Landscape Key Players Some of the major players in the global fiber-optic filters market include Newport Corporation, DiCon Fiberoptics, Inc., WL Photonics, Inc.
For instance, in April 2016, DiCon Fiberoptics launched '32x32 MEMS 3D Matrix Optical Switch'.