References in periodicals archive ?
CARDIFF: National Museum Cardiff (029 2039 7951), Highlights Of Art: Guided Tour.
CARDIFF: Royal Welsh College Of Music And Drama (029 2039 1391), The City Of Cardiff Brass Band, Cor CF1.
The dream space Cardiff invites visitors to enter is largely figured through classic tropes of science fiction and film noir-- two narrative-driven genres that typically hinge on a well-defined hero engaged in a life-threatening mission.
Today's visitor can peer into the mines, wander the verdant countryside, survey a castle built with coal profits, and tour the modern, cosmopolitan city that is Cardiff, the capital of Wales.
Cardiff eForms Warehouse solutions support heterogeneous environments through its Connect Agent technology, allowing form delivery, data processing and completed form archive to be implemented on different platforms.
Cardiff's goal is to accelerate the ability of organizations to process, obtain and integrate information more efficiently, significantly enhancing business productivity," said Dennis Clerke, CEO and founder of Cardiff Software.
Matthew Bulgo's play about four lost souls who go out into the Cardiff night looking for answers.
PICTURE: PETER BOLTER (c) | Simon Harris, full back (15) - runs Dragon Cross Fit Centre in Cardiff.
October 19: Cardiff Chamber Health and Safety seminar, Moat House, Cardiff, 9.
As a key focus of this year's conference, Cardiff also highlighted strategic business alliance partners and sponsors, including Verity, Canon U.
TODAY BARS/CLUBS/PUBS CARDIFF: The Borough Arms (029) 2022 1343), St Mary Street, Cardiff.
In today's business climate, hospitals, government agencies, manufacturers and essentially every other type of organization increasingly are faced with the need to manage their documentation and data more effectively," said Dennis Clerke, CEO of Cardiff Software.
CARDIFF: National Museum Cardiff (029 2039 7951), Lunchtime Talk Treasures: Adventures In Archaeology.
Cardiff LiquidOffice's Web-based interface and open architecture will allow SAIC to integrate Cardiff's eForm technology into its existing intranet environment.
Dynamo Cardiff Motorpoint Arena, tonight, tomorrow & Sunday BARS/CLUBS/PUBS CARDIFF: The Borough Arms (029) 2022 1343), St.
Thesaurus browser ?
- cardiac arrest
- cardiac arrhythmia
- cardiac cycle
- cardiac glucoside
- cardiac glycoside
- cardiac insufficiency
- cardiac massage
- cardiac monitor
- cardiac murmur
- cardiac muscle
- cardiac output
- cardiac pacemaker
- cardiac plexus
- cardiac resuscitation
- cardiac rhythm
- cardiac sphincter
- cardiac tamponade
- cardiac valve
- Cardigan Welsh corgi
- Cardinal Bellarmine
- cardinal compass point
- cardinal flower
- cardinal grosbeak
- Cardinal Newman
- cardinal number
- Cardinal Richelieu
- cardinal tetra
- cardinal vein
- cardinal virtue
- Cardinalis cardinalis
- cardiogenic shock
- cardioid microphone
Full browser ?
- Cardiff & Vale Mental Health Development Project
- Cardiff Airport
- Cardiff and Vale Music Service
- Cardiff and Vale Orthopaedic Centre
- Cardiff and Vale Rescue Association
- Cardiff Bay Development Corporation
- Cardiff Bay Water Activity Centre
- Cardiff Bay Yacht Club
- Cardiff Botanical Society
- Cardiff Bus
- Cardiff Business Technology Centre
- Cardiff Centre for Astrobiology
- Cardiff Centre for Educational Research
- Cardiff Centre for Ethics Law and Society
- Cardiff Centre for Research in Genetics and Society
- Cardiff City Disabled Supporters Association
- Cardiff City Football Club
- Cardiff City Hardcore
- Cardiff Count-to-Ten chart
- Cardiff County Council
- Cardiff Cycling Club
- Cardiff Distributed Visualisation Facility
- Cardiff Giant
- Cardiff Gypsy Sites Group
- Cardiff High School
- Cardiff Institute for the Blind
- Cardiff Institute of Society, Health and Ethics
- Cardiff Institute of Tissue Engineering and Repair
- Cardiff Integrated Antenatal Care Scheme
- Cardiff International Arena