References in periodicals archive ?
On 22 July 2015, Camden National and The Bank of Maine shareholders approved the merger as outlined in the definitive merger agreement in separate and independent meetings.
It's Camden Town's vibrant creative economy which attracts businesses, people and tourists to the area," said CTU chief executive Simon Pitkeathley.
The Camden local government area is the location of a projected population growth of 390.
What's the number one quality Camden looks for in its employees?
Ultimately, of course, any study of Camden is destined to return to the Britannia.
This is a large and elegantly-written book that will provide future scholars of Camden and his environment with plenty of grist.
Medina's family moved to the US from Puerto Rico when he was a child, and he has fond memories of growing up in Camden.
Under the leadership of Mayor Chris Claybaker, and entrusted with the funds from the sates tax, the city of Camden and Ouachita County have been able to leverage state incentives and federal grant awards, resulting in a tremendous turnaround with progress beginning to show signs of its previous prominence in the economy of south Arkansas.
I've been invited back again to Camden County, and I'm looking forward to another presentation.
The Camden Group recommended closure of the hospital's mental health department, but Wong said he would like to analyze that idea over the next couple of months.
When completed, the project will help NJTF and the Camden Public Housing Authority find the most suitable locations for new trees while quantifying the air quality, energy conservation, and water storage benefits provided by the existing tree canopy.
The most common window-covering in Camden is gray-painted plywood stenciled with "Camden Community Housing Campaign" or "Department of Public Works.
Realizing this, school administrators in Lower Camden County, New Jersey, have taken a proactive approach and joined forces with local law enforcement to combat their district's drug and violence problems.
HOUSTON -- Camden Property Trust (NYSE:CPT) today announced that it has exercised its option to purchase the 80% interest not currently owned by the Company in 12 joint ventures.
Camden National Corporation (NASDAQ: CAC), parent company of Camden National Bank, said it has completed its acquisition of SBM Financial, Inc.
Thesaurus browser ?
- Camassia leichtlinii
- Camassia quamash
- Camassia scilloides
- camber arch
- Camberwell beauty
- Cambodian capital
- Cambodian monetary unit
- Cambrian period
- cambric tea
- Cambridge University
- camel racing
- Camelina sativa
- Camellia japonica
- Camellia sinensis
- Camellia State
- camel's hair
- Camelus bactrianus
- Camelus dromedarius
- camera angle
- camera care
- camera lens
- camera lucida
Full browser ?
- Cambyses II of Persia
- Cambyses, Judgment
- Camcad Zipped
- Camcolit 250
- Camcorders for Lesbians
- Camden & Chorleywood Food Research Association
- Camden & Islington Providers Forum
- Camden Academy Charter High School
- Camden and Amboy Railroad
- Camden and Islington
- Camden Center for Law and Social Justice, Inc.
- Camden Citizens Advice Bureaux Service
- Camden City Independent Living Center, Inc.
- Camden City Interim Teachers Organization
- Camden City Substitute Teachers Organization
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
- Camden Community and Police Consultative Group
- Camden Community Empowerment Network
- Camden County
- Camden County Board of Social Services
- Camden County College
- Camden County Council on Economic Opportunity
- Camden County Department of Corrections
- Camden County Emerald Society Pipes and Drums
- Camden County Fire Rescue
- Camden County High School
- Camden County Improvement Authority
- Camden County Municipal Utilities Authority
- Camden County Prosecutor's Office
- Camden County, GA
- Camden County, Georgia
- Camden County, Missouri
- Camden County, MO
- Camden County, NC
- Camden County, New Jersey