References in periodicals archive ?
The Heinrich Boell Stiftung is a German foundation and part of the Green political movement that has developed worldwide as a response to the traditional politics of socialism, liberalism, and conservatism.
After COP 19 in Warsaw--Checkmate for International Climate Politics boell.
This was the crux of a recently arranged experts talk by Barbara Unmuessig, President of the Heinrich Boell Stiftung (HBS) here.
Traebert J, Peres MA, Blank V, Boell RS, Pietruza JA.
All these issues were discussed at length in a capacity building national workshop for media persons on 'International Trade and Gender Dynamics in India' which was jointly organised recently in Delhi by the Center for Trade and Development, Third World Network, Centre for Legislative Research and Advocacy and Heinrich Boell Foundation.
Boell, Mary Anne Kennan and Patricia Willard present results of a study that surveys aspects of the research productivity and visibility of Australian LIS educators serving for at least two years in Australian LIS programs from 1959 to 2008 as reflected in publications retrieved from eight relevant databases.
18) Biljana Vankovska, "Current Perspectives on Macedonia: The Struggle for Peace, Democracy and Security", series I-IV, (Berlin: Hainrich Boell Stiftung, 2002), http://www.
Organised by the Heinrich Boell Foundation, Berlin, 27-28 October 2004.
and Cassandra Boell, of Bolton, and a 2008 graduate of Nashoba Regional High School.
The Transatlantic Green New Deal from World Watch (2009) and the Boell Foundation is another economic response to the ecological crisis.
Prominent cultural figures, like the artist Joseph Beuys and the novelist Heinrich Boell, joined to demand an end to the threat of "Eu-roshima".
Our first funds came from Oxfam Canada and the Frauenanstiftung, a German feminist agency now integrated into the Heinrich Boell Foundation.
The collection included manuscripts by Communist philosophers Karl Marx and Freidrich Engels and treasures given to the city by luminaries such as Nobel Prize-winning author Heinrich Boell.
Amongst the ruins of the civic archives in Cologne, Germany, which collapsed on the 3rd of March, are feared to be the papers and unpublished works of Nobel Prize-winning author Heinrich Boell.
The historical archive was one of the biggest of its kind in Germany and housed, among other, papers from Heinrich Boell, the Nobel Prize winning German author.
Thesaurus browser ?
- body politic
- body process
- body servant
- body snatcher
- body stocking
- body structure
- body substance
- body suit
- body temperature
- body type
- body waste
- body weight
- Boehmeria nivea
- Boer War
- boeuf Bourguignonne
- boeuf fondu bourguignon
- Bofors gun
- bog asphodel
- bog aster
- bog bilberry
- bog candles
- bog down
- bog hemp
- bog kalmia
- bog laurel
- bog moss
- bog myrtle
- bog pimpernel
- bog plant
Full browser ?
- Boeing Jetfoil
- Boeing Look Up Everything System
- Boeing Material Specification
- Boeing Military Airplane Co.
- Boeing Mission Control Center
- Boeing Network Architecture
- Boeing North America
- Boeing on Line Management Applications
- Boeing Plastic Analysis Capability for Engines
- Boeing Quality Management System
- Boeing Radiation Effects Laboratory
- Boeing RC-135
- Boeing Research Aero-Icing Tunnel
- Boeing Research and Technology Europe
- Boeing Running and Track Squad
- Boeing Safety Management System
- Boeing Satellite Systems, Inc.
- Boeing Sea Kayak Club
- Boeing Services International
- Boeing Specification Support
- Boeing Superfortress
- Boeing Supersonic Wind Tunnel
- Boeing Transonic Wind Tunnel
- Boeing Wichita Credit Union
- Boeing X-32
- Boeing Yang Tai Chi Club
- Boeing, William
- Boeing, William Edward
- Boelens Aroma Chemical Information Service
- Boeotia Prefecture
- Boeotia Prefecture
- Boeotian League
- Boeotian League