References in periodicals archive ?
Asama specialises in the cryptocurrency data mining with over 5,000 machines in 4 locations in Vietnam, blockchain investments and its proprietary cryptocurrency investment-trading platform.
(2009) Detecting a mass change inside a volcano by cosmic-ray muon radiography (muography): First results from measurements at asama volcano, Japan.
Asama Sonuclarinin Incelenmesi (Bursa Ornegi) New World Sciences Academy, Volume: 3, Number: 2 Article Number: B0019
Trains that shuttle between Toyama and Kanazawa will be named Tsurugi, while trains that run on the conventional Nagano Shinkansen Line will use Asama as before.
"This important agreement between Japan and Bahrain will enhance co-operation in pharmaceutical and clinical research," added Mr Asama.
30 maddelik olcegin ilk asama faktoriyel analiz calismasinda, bu faktor yuklerinin ayni faktor altinda yer aldigi gozlendi.
The film closes with the siege of the Asama Sanso lodge in Nagano, where the five remaining members of the group take an innkeeper's wife hostage in a ten-day standoff against the police, before eventually being arrested.
Chapter nine deals with the failure of Nomura's mission, his return to Japan in the summer of 1942 as a result of the diplomat exchange via the Gripsholm and Asama Maru, and his low-keyed activities during the remainder of the War.
So far 2009 looks like it is off to a fast start, too, with Mount Redoubt letting loose in Alaska, Japan's Mount Asama raining ash on Tokyo and an undersea volcano in Tonga breaching the surface and growing an island.
Damascus, Mar 24 ( ANI ): Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's wife, Asama, told a friend that she had concluded that she was a 'monster' after completing an online personality test, a cache of leaked private emails have revealed.
His wife Asama, 36, is revealed as a shopaholic who bought clothes from Harrods and furniture from Britain.
Seasonality in crab occurrence has been reported for several hosts (Christensen & McDermott, 1958; Alves & Pezzuto, 1998; Narvarte & Saiz, 2004; Sun et al., 2005; Asama & Yamaoka, 2009).
Giderek artan yayin kalitesi ile her gecen sayida asama kaydettigimizi gormek bizleri mutlu etmektedir.
University of Tokyo Professor Hajime Asama said, ''Mobilizing a robot without any consideration (for radiation) could complicate the situation and may even hinder work.''
Multi agent system design has been developing since 1980s (Asama et.
Thesaurus browser ?
- arytenoid cartilage
- as a formality
- as a group
- as a matter of fact
- as far as possible
- as if by magic
- as it were
- as luck would have it
- as much as possible
- as needed
- as required
- as such
- as we say
- as well
- as yet
- asa dulcis
- Asa Gray
- Asa Yoelson
- Asaph Hall
- Asarum canadense
- Asarum europaeum
- Asarum shuttleworthii
- Asarum virginicum
- Asbat al-Ansar
- asbestos abatement
- A-scan ultrasonography
- Ascaphus trui
- Ascaridia galli
Full browser ?
- Asaka Misono Utility Services
- Asal Bapak Senang
- Asam laksa
- ASAM PPC
- ASAM PPC-2
- Asam, Cosmas Damian and Egid Quirin
- Asam, Egid Quirin
- Asama bin Laden
- Asama bin Laden
- Asama Mount
- Asama, Mount
- Asamblea Canaria Nacionalista
- Asamblea Consultiva de las Poblaciones Desarraigadas
- Asamblea Cristiana De Adoracion
- Asamblea de Autoridades Zapotecas y Chinantecas de la Sierra
- Asamblea de Ciudadanos por la Izquierda
- Asamblea del Pueblo Guaraní de Bolivia
- Asamblea Legislativa del Distrito Federal
- Asamblea Nacional Constituyente
- Asamblea Nacional de Comunidades Negras
- Asamblea Nacional de Maestros
- Asamblea Nacional de Trabajadores de Salud Publica de Guatemala
- Asamblea Nacional Española
- Asamblea Nacional Indígena Plural Por La Autonomía
- Asamblea Nacional Indígena por la Autonomía
- Asamblea Nacional Popular
- Asamblea para la Promoción de la Sociedad Civil
- Asamblea Permanente de Derechos Humanos
- Asamblea Permanente de la Sociedad Civil por la Paz
- Asamblea Permanente de los Derechos Humanos de Bolivia
- Asamblea Permanente Derechos Humanos
- Asamblea Popular del Pueblo de Oaxaca
- Asamblea Popular Nacional
- Asamblea por la Soberanía de los Pueblos
- Asamblea por los Derechos Humanos